MDxHealth bad management - ConfirmMDx questionable test

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2015 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening at this company..? They are giving the test away and physicians still don't order it. My practice just kicked the company and their management out and said "don't come back". Results are questionable and patients are scared because test is positive and doctor can't find the cancer after 2 prostate biopsies. My doctor said MDxHealth has had 3 reps in 2 years too. Scary company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you look at their study data? The test doesn't work.
    How the hell are they going to diagnose cancer with a test that doesn't work?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reliable results with ConfirmMdx test.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the curse of bad management finally caught up to them. Who's running things there now? I once spoke to the sales director, Steve, last year at a urology show and the guy came off as a no nothing with no sales skills. Just a bad suit. I feel bad for the reps.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks KC

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts on the new NCCN guidelines that state the test is NOT recommended at this time...?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The test offers very little clinical utility and new blood tests are a fraction of the cost and offer more information.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? When I search the company the financial sites seem to have pretty good news about the future revenue, although it all seems to be focused on the technology licensed to Exact. Is ConfirmMDx really bad? I guess when the financials don't focus on the companies only product it's a bad sign. Who is the manager for the east coast? I know of a bunch a people that have left there, just in the last 2 years too.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed for a sales position with this company and didn't get the job.....thank God! The territory (based on LinkedIn) has had a revolving door of reps. They promised I'd make $200K the first year! I knew that was a line of BS. Feel sorry for the sales reps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh Yeah!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They didn't leave they were forced out for non-performance. Real grown ups need to be personally accountable!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The potential is there. They didn't extend you the offer because you're probably a hump.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at LinkedIn for high turnover at MDxHealth! They're burning through reps every 2 years - THEY ALSO WON'T REIMBURSE YOU FOR INTERVIEW EXPENSES EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY THEY WILL!!!! DON'T STAIN YOUR RESUME WITH THIS ONE - MGMT COMPLETELY LIES TO YOU!!! They use multiple recruiters because they've burned them as well! Run far far away!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because small companies need large growth trajectories..Most, would be, salespeople either have it or they don't. They may have gotten by at their other jobs with products that are easy to sell. Confirm seperates the men from the boys. It's a real litmus test as to whether you are smart, persuasive, credible, driven. Many people state they have those traits during interviews and then it's readily apparent that after 2 years (more than enough time for the doers and shakers to figure it out) it's time for the company to cut it's losses on that individual as they were exposed for what the interview didn't tell us. That not all, but many, were frauds.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard about this rep on the east coast that surpassed his quota only a handful of months out of the 30 months he was there. He almost received a corrective course of action after the first six months on the job because his numbers were anemic. They made the mistake of believing in him for two more long years as many other territories took off. He had received a long rope and choked himself with it. I heard he was also condescending, egotistical and pessimistic. A management's nightmare. You would have thought that if someone isn't successful they would look for another company/product that better fit his skill sets. Like selling mattresses.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Getting personal with someone. I guess this thread hit a nerve! Once again this is a perfect example of the doltish "leadership" that have camped out at this this stain of a company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knock knock...
    Who's there?
    MDxHealth...
    MDxHealth who?
    Exactly!

:confused:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Douchebags. All of you are douchebags. Especially you, Todd.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody is a real ass wipe on here, I think I'll watch this game playout.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's companies like this that give the industry a bad name and make it so much harder for the rest of us. Today I post, because yesterday one of my uros stopped ordering all molecular tests because Confirm sent patients to collections and keeps calling his office for patient records. Please stop with all the BS.....your killing the market!