#Me Too the Convatec Weinstein

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2017 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh dear ,anyone effected by the Weinstein effect. There are scandals afoot Im sure, The Weinstein virus has effected certain departments, as many have spoken lately about promotions by some " Weinsteiners ".Although it seems to be a given if you are female with big assets . Name and shame the convatec Weinsteiner.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A RSM lets his TM live 7 hours outside her territory for 2 years. He Manipulates his other sales rep’s Numbers - effecting their compensation - to cover up her nonprescence in her territory. Corporate office was notified the manager knew his rep was living four states away from her territory and not working. Corporate office terminated TM. RSM had no consequences other than cheating on his wife.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, do tell who these players were/are? I have been gone a few years but not surprised as the corruption and manipulations of numbers had been going on for years. While my RSM was in love or infatuation with one of his TMs, I don't believe it went any farther than that but sadly, this company was a soap opera. Generally, the good people are shown the door and the players are allowed to stay and play another day. Obviously, it has not played out well for CVT as their products are all commodity and the competition is eating CVT for breakfast. Not even a respected place to start your career anymore. Remember when they would always have everyone stand up at the start of our National Meeting and then ask for those here less than 1 year sit down, less than 5 years sit down and on and on. My first National Meeting I was so impressed by the longevity of the company. So many people standing after 20 years. It was impressive. Now if anyone is standing more than 10 or 15 years, I would just shake my head and ask what is wrong with you people? Are you afraid, lazy or not able to find a place where you are appreciated and can make a difference. CVT does not want anyone that is willing to look up or speak up. Keep your head down and play dumb.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How would you know if you are gone? I don’t spend time on boards of companies I used to work for. Why do you come here and stalk? What’s the point? You miss the place and won’t admit it?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow.. why so defensive? You must be one of the players. I'm sure the person posting is on this site the same reason you are.. curiosity. Why would you care what's posted unless you have a guilty conscience. What was originally posted is absolutely correct as is the following post. Numbers continue to be manipulated and RSM's sleep with their reps! What the key factor is here ... when management sleeps with a rep it negates the ability to do the right thing when something goes wrong. The RSM's hands are tied as they now can be brought up on harassment charges. So the RSM stays quite and the corruption continues!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sexual harassment is bullying or coercion of a sexual nature, or the unwelcome or inappropriate promise of rewards in exchange for sexual favors. Sexual harassment is illegal - and apparently widespread at ConvaTec.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a new virus other than the Weinstein virus. It’s called to Bitch virus. It’s transmitted by opportunistic females who see an opportunity to make untrue and unfounded accusations against innocent men who keep it in their pants at work and at home except to piss. The virus is contagious and if you are a male who is infected via a disgruntled or pissed off female or pack
    Of females call the priest for you will die. Makes no difference if you are innocent or not. In today’s world you are toast.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‍✈️‍✈️‍✈️‍✈️‍✈️‍✈️‍✈️‍✈️‍✈️‍✈️‍✈️‍✈️‍✈️

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and I bet you call rape victims whores too.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proud retiree checking in....

We were probably at the same National Meetings; I too remember the pride people had in their longevity standing at 10, 15, 20, 25 years of service. I bet you were at Convatec when Gary Restani was at the helm? Sadly, downfall began when Dave Johnson (aka Popeye) took over. Remember Ron Galovich and Mike Stedman? Whatever happened to these two infections who further destroyed ConvaTec? I retired from BMS/ConvaTec with 27 years and it was a very good career economically. Glad I missed the Nordic Avista nightmare getting out shortly after their inept reign began. All the best to any long suffering buddies still there from 1990s on...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds kinky.