Meal Expense? Get real RR

Discussion in 'Heron Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2018 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the heck is with our meal limits when traveling??? Hey RR, I'm 3 or 4 layers underneath (now that JH is back, ugh) you, so the only thing I get is information that you are going ape sh!t over meal expense and that I am limited to ridiculously low meal limits. If I'm on a road trip for 2 or 3 days, I'm busting my nut for 10+ hours/day. And having a healthy, decent, non-extravagent meal is simply not possible with the brain-dead policy you put in place.

Why don't you try having a healthy breakfast at a hotel that is $15; it's going to be at least $20-$25 with tax and tip. The lunch limit is fine, because the slave driving personality that you drive through the organization causes me to just skip lunch - I'd rather just get in another customer call. As for dinner, RR, you are out of your mind and out of touch with reality.

With typical tax and tip, a $35 dinner will come in at $45 tax and tip included. Certainly I can eat sodium and fat-infested food at Olive Garden, Applebees, and other such chains. But you know what, if I am out there humping it for the company, and get to my hotel at 7 or 8 PM, what is so friggin wrong with having a decent chicken dinner, side salad, and a glass of wine at the hotel restaurant? When was the last time you tried having a fairly simple meal like that at a hotel restaurant for $45, tax and tip included????

RR, do you know what you do with this meal policy? You create discontent. Sure you pay us well, sure you pay a retention bonus, yes you pay a strong bonus plan, but for G-d's sake, a decent meal is NOT a ridiculous thing to ask for.

How about this? Change this cheap a$$ policy to a per diem, or increase the meal limits to industry norms, like $25 breakfast, $25 lunch, $65 dinner?

We collectively dislike you and don't respect you - why don't you try to change that with little things?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right On!! Stop trying to buy us but treat us with respect!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kids...

Plan A: Why don’t you sell something and then we will consider letting you spend $25 for breakfast, $35 for lunch and $75.00 for dinner. Plan B: We decrease your over paid spoiled salary and bonus and give you $40 for breakfast, $75.00 for lunch and $125.00 for dinner.
    Plan C: We just let you go and then you can pay for your own meal and no job. We win!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This must be RR who posted the above, as I think he is the only one that thinks the meal policy is acceptable. After all, sales leadership has been approving meals over the limits till now. So, RR, how about this idea...you already allow $15 breakfast, $25 lunch, $45 dinner. Institute an $85 per diem if there is an overnight stay and let the us decide if we want to skip breakfast or lunch for a decent dinner. Or, create a per diem but drop it to $75. I'm eating Taco Bell for lunch for $8-10, so I could still fit in a decent dinner with a total of $75 per day.

You call us "Kids". Fine, you want to change our thought process? Act like a leader. Not a micromanager thinking everyone is stealing from you. Wasn't that Raj Shrotroya's problem?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Jesse held to the same policy for his alcohol and fake rehab? I’ve seen him order bottles and take them to his room and give them to customers at ION meetings before he was banned for grabbing asses and cussing out members.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RR is a cheap MF. He will cheat and take from anyone to get his way. Guy has gotten rich by lying to customers and investors. RR is complete trash. Who smokes and says we put patients first when if he breathed on a patient he would kill them. How can he even give us these kind of budgets? He has no clue what we have to do to sell these crap products. BM fly’s all over the country partying with customers and has no limits but we do. Payback will suck for you on my next expense report. $100 for my food will be parking.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try it.

It’s my pleasure to fire you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RR did my brother

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you RR and Heron for changing the meal policy. I for one appreciate it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RR doesn’t give a shit about any of us. He only cares about RR. We would all be gone if it wasn’t for Jesse.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my two years here (as most of us are), what have we seen JH do? Buy business with discounts, be a "yes" man - he knows the easiest way to be liked is to say "yes", repeatedly violate any semblance of substance/alcohol abuse policies (with us AND customers), approach business with the same old tired 'old school' approach (it explains Sustol lack of performance and certainly the same crapper we're in with Cinvanti). Since RR buys business as well, JH fits perfectly with RR. I will say though that JH certainly duped the RR and the company in getting us our retention bonuses - laughing all the way to the bank.

Two words...QUI TAM

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guy is clueless and operates like its 1980

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH has sold almost every vial of Sustol on his own. The company would of gone under if it weren’t for him. Do u really think RR or DM could of done any of what he accomplished?