Meaningless busywork given praise

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Mar 29, 2017 at 12:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like he said......you should have known the job description BEFORE you accepted the position. Since you evidently did NOT...... we assume you are an idiot.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Millennials abound........so uneducated.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I read where many still live with parents who have given them everything in life they wanted while growing up !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There aren't any young people in the field, most the sales force is very old. I don't a lazy millennial would complain given the pay of the job is higher than most. There is a fraction of young people in the field at best , go look up your matrix partners info. I'm sure you have one or two people under 40 on your team that you think complain, but in reality anyone who knows how bad GSK has gotten since the CIA are the ones who acknowledge this joke, age doesn't factor in to that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" Most of the sales force are old...." Uuummmmmmmmm ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what is your excuse for making such idiotic comments?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comments are not idiotic if they are true.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is true that you, and your comments, are idiotic.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been a known fact that the US field sales force is not the youngest as the posters would have you believe. The only time GSK has hired "young" was in 2014 asthma expansion. That was largely due to PF and the lack of cooperation from older reps to.

Once again, look up your matrix partners on our web if you don't believe me.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old = Lazy ! You graybeards aren't worth your weight in shit. Out with the old and in with the new young hungry reps who put you geezers to shame.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, young know-it-alls always say this.....ha ! Look at the rookies coming in the NFL or NBA getting whipped by the veterans ; look at the newbies at GSK dropping out after a few months ; same as the braggarts who say SEAL training should be a breeze, and drop out crying. Yep, today's millennials are not the greatest generation.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seal training? Really? You are a drug rep! A glorified caterer, and a$$kisser. Seeking signatures and justifying your existence. Get over it loser, if you are over 30 slinging Kung Po or Olive Garden getting signatures for samples, then you are a loser bottom line. Perhaps the young folks realize this and find a real career without wasting their life like you have. Go get them like Seal Team 6 you warrior. Ha ha what a d bag!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whole company is long in the toof. Lots of lifers, cashing checks and counting the days