Meathead celgene I&I reps

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2014 at 8:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who the heck hired this pack of dull witted, poor dressing beer salesman? its destroying the celgene brand that we hematology reps created

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was finishing up lunch with one of my key rheumatologists when the desk clerk came back to say that the Celgene rep was insisting on speaking with her. She told her to send the rep back to the break room but asked me to stay. The rep and her manager come back and the reps tells her manager that I am the new PA in the office and we had met during her last visit (the office doesn't have a PA and I had never met the rep). They go on to spend 5 minutes bashing TNFs over safety risks, oblivious to the fact that this rheumatologist was a key investigator in many TNF trials. Finally, the doctor had enough and took both of them to school over their products lack of efficacy and cost. After witnessing this exchange I can understand the comments being made about the Celgene I&I sales force. At least in rheumatology, they are a joke.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fabricated story, nice try. Btw, no one in the field or in the rheum community is bashing Otezla, it's currently viewed as a safe and viable option for PSA.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know about the story, but you have your head in the sand if you don't realize that Otezla and its reps are being bashing in the rheumatology community.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a member of the community you are incorrect about Otezla, no one is "being bashing" the drug but , it's understood reps are reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you don't have to bash the water pill Otezla, it self-bashes all my itself, what you can point out is that meathead celgene reps are talking about the biologics with the polish of a cactus...where did they find these people, they seem like furniture salesman

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They hired very inept very inexperienced managers and Regional Directors. Furthermore, they had a very weird interview process. I am guessing some kind of " we are going to get out of the box idea".

Then they mix all of these people together front line managers who had never been in the role. R Ds that never managed managers and you put it all together you have a very stagnant launch and the blind and incompetent literally leading the blind and incompetent.

Does it surprise anyone that it is a total mess? Product will never reach its potential with this bunch.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, if you spend one waking minute speaking to your Rheums about Celgene reps then you're a loser. These are things that you make up and continue to tell yourself to make you feel better.

The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

Loser!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, no one has to bring up Celgene in an office. You people are such morons that the docs, nurses, even the receptionists are constantly laughing about how stupid you are! Rheums are used to top calibur reps. You clowns make PC reps look like stars.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Caliber reps? Trust me, I've seen and interacted with the "Top Caliber" reps that you refer to. They are no different then any other drug reps out there. Of course there are exceptions to the rule but quit patting yourself on the back. You're nothing special. Reps like you are a dime a dozen. You come and go like everyone else in this industry. So when you get off of your high horse make sure that you have your ducks in a row cause you're one more merger or layoff away from looking for a job. Get over yourself you tool!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure that is what it must seem like to someone surrounded by other Celgene morons, but trust me, there is a BIG difference between the type of reps who sell biologics or in fields like oncology and the half-wit, contract, primary care sample droppers that every other company in the industry until Celgene has helped to weed out of this field. Yes, there is a difference between a seasoned professional who can bring value to a prescriber and a roid raging frat boy who can't read obvious signals of customer disinterest or a cheerleader who thinks her job is to flirt.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just admit it already...you were stuffed in lockers as a kid, now wear makeup and have a "Payback" list to everyone that has wronged you. It's unhealthy dude. Take up a hobby, try yoga or go watch What's Happening reruns. Something. Anything other then this unhealthy obsession with banging on Celgene I&I reps. You couldn't possibly make a more generalized blanket statement about the division then what you have done. There are a few bad hires. No doubt. But I assure you there are many, many, many great hires. You're just too simple minded to want to believe that. Instead you read a few posts on Cafepharma, regurgitate what others have written and thump your chest like you're the best thing that has happened to the industry. Again, get over yourself. You aren't that good and are very replaceable despite the brilliance you deliver to YOUR doctors.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets hug it out at club celgene boys! focus on whats important, the horny MILFs and cougars that get wasted and end up on our schlongs! yeah baby!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've met two serious meathead celgene reps, I heard your hiring process was blatantly absurd, why would they do that?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Celgene reps I know were struggling just to get contract jobs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

none of that matters you idiots! have you seen the talent we have at club celgene?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worse than any other reps

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Celgene hired the worst of the worst retread goons who were so talentless that they could not even keep contract jobs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And they didn't hire you, so you must really suck