MEDAC PHARMA in the NEWS

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Companies - In the News' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2015 at 7:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Account Directors fired. Why?

Inquiring minds want to know

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wondering also. Which managed markets person--or was it all of them?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many did they have

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was just one loud mouth joker. A wannabe

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude what happened??

Those high waters and fancy cuff links catch up with you ??

No Fear. God is in your side and will guide you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God loves you Man. Keep the faith. Pray with your family

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place is o v e r

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terri Shoemaker is an unethical liar. If you work for her, watch your back. Unless of course you are one of her best friends and HR Director that will cover her tracks so she can continue to steal from the owners in Germany.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hum let see. Great reps in the field, new Sales Director nice guy, Managers are super nice and supportive. Most of the staff in the office are great and qualified. Then you get to the horrors. I hate everyday I have to come to wok in the office. The HR director is a complete B!t(h that is in way over her head so he hired her daughter to be her assistant. Both are only capable of working at the mom and pop shop in their neighborhood. Oh did I mention they live in another state and commute when they want to. It is usually around the same time as their neighbor Terri the President is also due to fly in and"take care of business". The upper management is a complete joke on a boondoggle fakingin it until....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Medac is being bought out. Anyone know the annual revs of rasuvo? Are they eating otrexup's lunch?