Medefficiency TCC-EZ

Discussion in 'Wound Healing' started by Anonymous, Jan 1, 2012 at 1:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody know how this company has been able to pull the wool over medicare and clinicians by selling this modified walker boot as a total contact cast. The Most of the docs i spek to say it either breaks down or frequently causes more ulcers on the feet! This thing actually gets reimbursed. Im in the wrong business. I think I should invent a support sock and have my clinicians bill it as a cast.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know but I've handled casting materials from all of the manjors, 3m, bsn, ossur, and this thing is a joke. If it is a cast why does the patient have to wear a boot?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have a quality control problem with their boots that the cast sock fits into. Hopsitals aren't able to order them. How do they keep all of their issues unders wraps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all clueless. The product works great and is growing at 50% a year

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kiss of death happened today, Derma has proved they are ones who are clueless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this guy had a true understanding of total contact cast he might realize how clueless he is. TCC, i.e TOTAL CONTACT. Good luck with the EZ!

This is why they recently put out a video detailing what it takes to get good contact, which is an extra 5-7 minutes of rubbing taking the application time to 10 minutes.

This system causes more DFU'd than diabetes!

There are better systems out there for sure.

All of you ISR's that are about to get screwed should look around.

We have a great offlaoding system that we rep and you don't get secondary ulcerations from it like the EZ!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Just saw this thread. I guess the EZ system wasn’t so bad after all. Number #1 casting system in the country by a mile.