Medical Benefits for Life

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Aug 18, 2016 at 11:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing in todays environment that comments like these are not addressed by HR. What do they actually do for a living?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supply the papers and pipes to the field? Am I close?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly HR will do nothing to address the drug test issue. Employees watch as nothing is done. Shameful.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll this board.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is going away after all.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Details?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, based on the lack of action from HR on this issue-- Pot smoking on the job is acceptable? The lack of action or even investigation into the northeast issue must equate to it's acceptance. Smoke em if you got em .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None. It's not going anywhere.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will go somewhere when the Media gets a copy of this thread. Then listen to how the company says We never saw this and evidence will show otherwise.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is HR with this problem. The threat of "drug testing" is a joke. Actually this issue shows that HR is the real joke. How embarrassing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta laugh when the same person tries to disguise two posts as if they are from different people (see above).

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was one of the women that signed a waiver for a life insurance policy for $2 million that benefited the trust. I had no problem with it as I saw it as a forward thinking approach to funding my future medical benefits, along with the future of my colleagues. We DID work hard despite what the young people think. We BUILT this company. We CARED about the company and one another. It was a family atmosphere. I don't see it as an entitlement. I earned it. When I die someone else gets the money for their medical benefits, not me. To the young ones commenting on this--if you were in my situation what would you think?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The medical benefits aren't for a life time. If you retire when you're 65+ you go straight to Medicare.