Medical derm

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2019 at 10:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats the impact of COVID-19 on LD?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SUN Reps sitting home with their kids + Less derm offices open + non-essential care being put off + no LD message reminders + no free lunches and Stabucks + increased pharmacy switching + high co-pay + poor coverage = no new business + weak repeat business + low market share + no bonus.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the division is a mess. mangers are getting fed up and new products are needed

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our nsm has gone mad. My husbands company has been so understanding with COVID-19 and understands we are in a unique time in this country. My manger has relayed his expectations of 30 calls a day? This is being manged like execute or your gone. I think this shows they arent in a good spot when you manage like this, even without COVID-19 we were struggling in the market. Focusing on my kids, educating them for the future, and pounding on the offices is getting out of hand. ive been here for a long time and havent seen things spiral this bad. Half the country is trying to get out of here...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough with the drama lady. You are paid, so follow direction. If you are not trying to call 30 customers, you would probably be calling over 30 idiot friends and colleagues. If your situation makes following direction impossible, then take a family leave of absence. Better yet, go work for your husband's company and see how far that goes. Just play the game and make your 30 calls over two hours. That is probably an hour more than your usual time in the field. Show some effort and spare us the lame bravado.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LD was starting to get cooking in my territory, this is probably going to have a big impact. The commission dollars was going to be nice for one. The product has a short window to get these customers on board before Absorica goes generic. What happens when the customers can get a generic equivalent? My top thought leader cant see any differences in these two products? Hes written some scripts just because the value ive provided over the years, but is scratching his head. Marketing has yet to find a way to distinguish the two products. Coverage is lacking. Hoping for better days ahead.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now more than ever we are experiencing what its like to be under a true leader. Having been around awhile ive been under some good leaders and bad leaders, and this one by far takes the cake on the negative end. RSM and TSM are at a breaking point

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BJ HERE and these are my orders

start every morning with at 4am with a 2 mile exercise to get the blood flowing for your morning blits.

6am dial up random numbers to work on your verbage for your 50 dials a day. call any number, use this as a training tool

7am-12pm its gametime: docs are waiting by their phones for you to call. CAPITALIZE ON THIS! team they are waiting on you to sell them on our products.

12pm: no lunches are allowed: the training department has developed incredible training, they are working incredibly hard right now.

1pm-6pm: its go time again. Call because the phone lines are open, docs are waiting on your calls. virtual lunches and programs we have offices on a waiting list because our programs are so full.

7pm: on, review your call data and submit your success stories to me

-BJ

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BEWARE

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve worked with BJ before.... he is the single biggest pharma douche I’ve ever been around.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

laugh my arse off. Better days ahead. You are about to be laid off, not paid off. Your are all so effing stupid. So glad I left before I was laid off. I doubt you can do that well. #delusionalSunBurn

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when did you leave?why did you leave? I understand things might not be what you wanted but we had a great call with the CEO yesterday who was extremly considerate about the salesforce. The vibe was they are prepared to keep the saleforce in tact. If they were going to make a change believe me it would had occurred weeks ago, not when states are opening. #sunisSHINING

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 more people left.. Naperville and Philadelphia.. what is going on in med derm? Is there any of us left from the taro/sun merger 1 year ago...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

??????

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is BJ really pushing to put reps on PIPS during this WFH pandemic?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s time for BJ to be fired

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what’s the deal with the Philly spot? I head it was filled but now it’s open again?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did only rep win COE? I’m in another division, but it struck me as odd that your division only had 1? Did the top performers leave?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the deal with the Philly territory? I heard it was filled but all of a sudden its open again?