Medical derm

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2019 at 10:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be prepared to sleep with one eye open. BJ is always watching and looking to make your life more miserable

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys at Sun crack me up.
    Are you really that insecure and unsure of yourself that you’re afraid of this BJ person? If the answer is yes, then you’re likely not going to be able to find a job elsewhere. Sun can only hire very mediocre people who can’t get jobs elsewhere. That’s probably the case for both you and BJ.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BJ - days are clearly numbered. His management style really was something in 1992 does not work in today's market place. He has no idea how to move business or motivate a team. But unfortunately they are probably numbered for the whole team. The LD launch was week and doomed from the start. No clinical benefit over Absorica less coverage too. The marketing team is a real joke and never had a plan. This thing will be over I am guessing by early 2021. Some may be sent over to other divisions but for the most part use this time to get a new opportunity. The Dusa team and the biologic team are not worth it either - neither team will make their goals this year for a variety of reasons. No reason to go from one sinking ship to another.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think everyone wants him gone. Even the managers will have separate conversations of how bad he’s been. The sad truth is Sun doesn’t seem to care. He’s going to push people out and if he leaves it will be on his own account not them forcing him out. It’s a shame because AN and Human Resources need to wake up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is BJ the scarecrow who came up with the “Re-Ignite” Campaign or Snow White and her 1 dwarf in marketing? How do you Re-Ignite something that was never on fire nor even began to kindle? #tarowasbetter

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would someone be scared of him? It is more that he doesn't provide a work environment that is positive and have the capability to motivate or engage in a positive manner with the salesforce. His ability to navigate through this COVID situation showed zero leadership skills or understanding of what we are facing on a day to day basis. To give a sense of his connection, it wasnt him who individually reached out to every rep, it was above him. These calls were just checking in to make sure we were holding up okay mentally and family was okay. BJ never hinted he cared, more just pushed his agenda.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As the months have gone by its become increasing obvious that they are just milking Absorica until the end of the patent, putting minimal effort into LD, yet pounding the salesforce on the why it’s not growing. The obvious answer is: they are still making money, and we’re just getting the heat. The leads to the unknown of: do they intent to continue invest in med derm or will they combine the ilyuma salesforce and med derm at the end the patent? The other question is: once this goes generic, will LD be able to maintain the market share they have set forth? What we will see is another piece of the pie entering as an iso which makes it more difficult to maintain.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Short-sighted.
    One sales force. Med, Spec, Bio.
    You can’t see that ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweet JESUS!! I am in Biologics and can say with gusto I certainly hope the Ilumya division does NOT combine with the rest of you dip-shits. Hell. First off, you need to know how to SPELL Ilumya correctly....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Docs can’t spell it or write it so what’s it matter? One of the lowest performing biologics and highest turnover in reps. Most companies require biologic experience but those who are landing these gigs.....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lowest performing? Depends on how you’re defining and comparing Ilumya to other Biologics. If you’re just looking at Market Share, factor in ALL the indications the others have, and their time in the market. Ilumya has ONE indication, and only been on the market 1.5 years.

Oct/Nov/Dec 2018 Launch (3 Months)

2019: 12 months

2020: 2.5 months before CVD

Now, do the math:
    3+12+2.5 = 17.5 months

Breaking it down just in “Time on Market”, Ilumya isn’t doing that bad at all. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Ilumya ROCKS!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch on BS ! (And excuses)
    Here’s the bottom line, it’s failed miserably compared to OUR OWN revised-downward-multiple-times forecasts. Under 50% first-full-year.
    $90M. That’s pitiful.

How long can it last ? Not.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your looking for a participation trophy, then your in the perfect generation. Everyone gets own. I’ll even throw in a Capri Sun! Trajectory was determined during those first 3-6 months....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re correct. The trajectory for Ilumya was set a year ago.
    #toast

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LD launched in Feb. only about 1 and half months of promoting. Is the trajectory done for it? Probably. Jennings needs to quit with the 200 spreadsheets and micromanaging and do something to lead and produce better opportunities. The clock is ticking not just for him but the division.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool now do Skyrizi

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are getting clearer, yeah I feel free…to bare my skin, yeah that’s all me.

SKYRIZI COMMERCIAL IS SO CATCHY

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Catchy or not, they’re getting a whole lotta more Rx’s than Ilumya

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, Fucktard....I’m not looking for a participation trophy bc I’m not in the “Participation Generation”. I’m in the generation where we actually WORK HARD and keep striving to do better, do things differently, adjust, and challenge ourselves. If your launching a nuclear warhead, yes, the trajectory is set. We’re not launching a nuclear warhead here. We’re launching, learning, and adjusting. Maybe it’s you who needs to set YOUR trajectory towards the exit sign? Take your negative attitude w you too....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can some of you Idiots actually hit the “pause button” and THINK about WHY SkiRizi is currently ahead of Ilumya?
    Here’s a hint: SR is a sibling to Humira whose parents have a shit ton of money to buy their own business...rebates, formulary access, etc.
    SUN’s goal was not to become the market leader with Ilumya. SUN wanted to promote a good product which can compete when it comes to Biologic-vs-Biologic. Granted, SUN could have done/ do a better job if the “powers that be”....and I’m speaking of the upper management SUN hired, and not SUN, would detach their egos and stop “jockeying” for positions that don’t even exist.