Medical Reps Wanted!

Discussion in 'Jobs & Business Opportunities - Northeast' started by A.Evans, Mar 9, 2020 at 10:45 AM.

1. A.Evans

A.Evans new user

If you are currently selling products into the Pain Management, Orthopedic, Surgical Center, or Chiro space and are looking for additional products to offer your physicians, please let me know!

Medical Capital Solutions purchases personal injury medical receivables from doctors, surgical centers, chiropractors, and hospitals. As you know, personal injury receivables can take years to collect on, so we buy them up front so the physician does not have to wait for payment! We only buy the personal injury paper, not the private pay insurance. This allows the physician to expand their practice, stabilizes their cash flow, as well as lets them focus on the practice of medicine.

MCS is looking for 1099 reps that (after training) can present our solutions to their current book of contacts. Compensation is extremely lucrative with residual commissions paid. Many of our current reps do this in conjunction with their current position and make over six figures while only working a few extra hours a week.

In fact, this week I am paying two of our newest reps, $10k and the other $6k for only bringing in one deal each. This is a real opportunity and many doctors love what we have to offer!

If you want more information, please email me at aevans@medcapsol.com

Thank you!

AE