Medical Sales College - Best Way Into Med Sales Period!!

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2012 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

McDonalds does cash register training for 300 hours.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I counted almost 200 of their graduates that work for Stryker, Zimmer, Biomet, Depuy and Smith & Nephew. I don't see a single student on here just YOU. That is a fact. What happened to you "Steve"? That's right, you won't tell people who you are just that it has become so obvious that you have an agenda.

Sorry for you, MSC wins!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot for too many reasons to list, but here is the main reason:

1. Anyone that wants to get into medical sales is a fool, because that game is played for metrosexual men and pretty women (not sales people) and is a total kissing butt job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it unethical for EliteMed to recruit people for MSC through advertised jobs that don't really exist?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would you know that the jobs don't really exist? I highly doubt MSC or Elite would have as many placements, multiple recruiters (at least 10), offer the most affordable recruiting ($2,000 or FREE) and work contingency and not have all the jobs!

The fact is proven that MSC works, Elite has jobs and you have an agenda! Get over it!

Can you prove that any of the jobs are not real? If so, give us that information! Just like every post from you, it is just words to drive your campaign. Meanwhile, watch their Facebook or other webpages while daily they keep placing!

Good luck with your campaign "Steve"!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you use the word "their"? You're obviously affiliated with EliteMed-MSC since you just revealed your company's relationship with "at least 10" other recruiters.

I think it's laughable that you want me to prove how I know Bigfoot doesn't exist, especially since you can't prove he does. Tell me this, why is it when EliteMed or your other recruiters call "potential hires" that the advertised jobs always "were already taken by MSC grads"? People are smarter than you think...well, with the exception of those you managed to fool.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Steve" avoiding questions again? If you would read the website, you would actually know "at least 10" by looking at the pictures and bio of each!

Steve, how did the 500 get placed? ANSWER: NOT THROUGH YOU!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this, Jim, Scott or Shannon? I'm betting it's Jim.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this, Steve, Steve or Steve? I am betting its the guy who goes by the name Steve!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical response from a person that never attended the school!!!

Now the other 500 placements with 40% of them hired through the top five device employers... What about that "Steve"? Let me guess, no answer you coward!!

"Steve", see all the new placements?

http://www.facebook.com/medicalsalescollege

"Steve", how about all the new videos and NOW student video testimonials?

http://www.youtube.com/user/medicalsalescollege

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great videos and congratulations to all the MSC placements!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MSC is a diploma mill.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it a diploma mill? Is this just a disgruntled individual? Through research it looks great. I have read through this entire thread and I don't see anything from a student or that can be verified. MSC has several placed students. So what's the deal?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've seen a lot of shady advertisements from MSC on this thread.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "deal", you flipping idiot, is that these colleges do not add value to your resume.

Keep thinking that they do, and you lose. You lose money. You lose the respect of your peers also, because they won't believe how stupid you were to actually buy into this "college".

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poster is Jim from MSC. He used the word "verified" since Ripoff Report Guy says none of MSC's claims can be verified.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I almost signed up, until I read all the comments. Thnx U guy!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Written by Medical Sales Rep on May 4, 2012 From Erie, Pennsylvania, US
    After a 15 minute phone interview, I was informed by their national recruiter that a local recruiter in my area would be contacting me. It's been three weeks and no call. I have followed up and have not received any replies.

I have experience and obviously do not need thier sales college. One of two things, they are poor recruiters, or after discussing the "opportunity" with me, they realize that they can't sell me their training.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We've all warned you. It's up to you to decide whether or not to be Medical Sales College's next victim.