medical team massive exit?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by trumania38, Jan 25, 2017 at 3:23 PM.

1. JnJ

JnJ Guest

glad I left. Heard you having layoffs this week.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you hear that? This week? Seriously doubt it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubt all you want, it’s happening. The Anne Phillips tear jerker was a diversion of smoke and mirrors. It’s coming, brace yourself

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHO THE HE## CARES! Absolutely worthless. Real doctors laugh directly in their faces as they are all failed practitioners that could not survive in real world. Our most senior medical leadership failed MISERABLY when they tried to practice. #truth

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh oh - looks like the sales rep who knows everything is back. Wait...that's EVERY sales rep who thinks they know everything. Just shut up and bring me some lunch. That's the only reason anyone sees you anymore, so you might as well get to it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1st off doubt anyone here knows anything! Majority of you pubes are all shit talkers!
    2nd The ML position isn’t what it use to be!
    3rd we know that this is it! Sales needs to drive Tresiba or kiss your asses good bye in November!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just ask anyone in medical, literally anyone, what their experience was when they were in practice. You insult us about our lunches but without them, you would never see anyone. So go ahead and consider yourself above us, but you have the same bull on your paycheck as me, so go ahead and refill the real doctors iced tea Mr./Mrs. “Practitioner”.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's funny how you demean others for doing the exact same job you do. Also, who the hell uses their reps to meet docs for lunch? Talk about compliance issues. No, the MSL's I know are good MSL's and only have to get in touch with the doc and they'll be happy to get together to chat. No food, just knowledge. You know, something the reps don't have and couldn't understand for the life of them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So 10% were let go and restructure is in place....How many are actually left and how big are the territories?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasn't technically lay offs, (I chose to leave) and was offered a severance, right around this time.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dust hasn't settled yet

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10% reduction coming

17. BSAK

BSAK Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

way to put your email initials on the post!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And BSAK has not worked at NNI in 2 years.

20. WAHU

WAHU Guest