MedImmune R&D

Discussion in 'MedImmune' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2013 at 1:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a mess this is, leadership with no real drug development experience. How many times has the R&D leader ever been to an FDA meeting, an EMA meeting, actually been involved in a submission of a regulatory filing? Zero? This post will be taken down because it is true and in R&D you have to tow the party line or your career will be distroyed. Amazing how someone threw MM and TZ under the bus when it suited them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R&D leadership at MedImmune is a joke compared to other major biotech companies. They fly by the seat of their pants with little to no success in getting late stage Biologics approved and launched. Just a sad group of empty leaders with poor management skills.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. I am in Commercial so I can't really comment. Do you think Pascal will do some house cleaning?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is that there is more housecleaning to come wherever AZ can reduce G&A costs. Anything that is done redundantly between MEDI and AZ will be seriously looked at. AZ really needs to cut costs with a slower growth rate now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the status of th Medi-545 compound. This was the compound that senior Medi leaders wanted to push straight into phase 3 from phase 1. Wisely, a phase 2 study was undertaken before spending multiple millions of dollars on a phase 3 program in SLE. Rumors have it that the phase 2 is a bust, anyone hear anything?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really dude? Why don't you just ask "should I buy, sell, or short?".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are 100% correct on this one! Everyone knows it too!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most recent P2 was the only successful P2 SLE trial to date. The ligand molecule is likely better, with results comingout in April/May. One is going to P3. MedI/AZ has a drug here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is MEDI1873 doing? It is in Ph1 too early, however, any input would be appreciated as I am a dying patient considering it.