Medline sucks. Just a stepping stone to bigger and better things.

Discussion in 'Medline' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2005 at 2:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

RFuROSWP

1. rlYXkYJwUUBvjGuB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. JFUJpbRsZoNJYNYDh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medline sucks. Just a stepping stone to bigger and better things.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah go fuck yourself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just replied to this so I bumps it back to the top of the list.

Just so you will all know how much Medline SUCKS and treat it reps so badly.

5. S Freight

S Freight Guest

Medline sucks ass I worked there for over 4 years and made decent money but you pay 30% of it back and have shitty benefits

It's not worth it - when you go to a decent company you really see how bad you were getting ass raped

the worst was when someone from corporate would send you a fed ex, next thing you know you get a bill for it and it's deducted from your paycheck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, MEDLINE must really suck the big one. I though I had the worst sales job selling copiers until I went to work for Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc., and sold toxic chemical compounds that killed innocent patients from anti-HIV drugs that caused liver failure, to NSAID's that cause heart attacks & CVD to anti-hypertensives that increased patient death rates. I never knew that BIPI made Agent Orange & left a toxic waste dump in NY that they got sued $6 million to clean up. If Medline sucks worse that BIPI it would be a miracle. BIPI changes commission rates and has frequent "DDD/Xponent data errors" that always result in lower commission payout percentages to reps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I would say the Medline is not near as bad as what you described. Take much of what you see on this board as ex-reps that couldn't hack it or they were fired. Every company has their quirks, and Medline has them too. I've been reading this board alot that past week b/c a colleague told me about it. I will say it is funny. Yes there are small truths in some of the points but much of them are exaggerated. I started with Medline four years ago in the healthcare sales division (long term care). I came to Medline with no medical sales background so to say I was happy to get a opportunity is an understatement. My income has gone up $20k per year since I've been here, and I just recently took another position with Medline that I like even better.

I could could go on and on about what I like about Medline, but that would be futile b/c the ex-reps who couldn't hack it would spend the rest of their senseless lives trying pick it a part and claim that I'm someone from corporate who is just trying to brighten up this board. I'm trying to give the other side to the story, you're mostly just hearing one on this board. Good luck in your endeavors.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I would say the Medline is not near as bad as what you described. Take much of what you see on this board as ex-reps that couldn't hack it or they were fired. Every company has their quirks, and Medline has them too. I've been reading this board alot that past week b/c a colleague told me about it. I will say it is funny. Yes there are small truths in some of the points but much of them are exaggerated. I started with Medline four years ago in the healthcare sales division (long term care). I came to Medline with no medical sales background so to say I was happy to get a opportunity is an understatement. My income has gone up $20k per year since I've been here, and I just recently took another position with Medline that I like even better.

I could go on and on about what I like about Medline, but that would be futile b/c the ex-reps who couldn't hack it would spend the rest of their senseless lives trying pick it a part and claim that I'm someone from corporate who is just trying to brighten up this board. I'm trying to give the other side to the story, you're mostly just hearing one on this board. Good luck in your endeavors.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooops! I didn't mean to have my response on there twice (see above). I must really be trying to brighten up this forum.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooops! You mean that you hit the button twice because of all the drugs you are on. You have to be on dope to believe the crap you just typed. It is not all EX-EMPLOYEES here. Many of us are trying to warn other to stay away of the hell hole Medline has became.

In you 4 years you still know NOTHING about Medline and the behind the scenes stuff that goes on here. $20,000 used to be a decent sized bonus check and now it hopefull dream of most. Over 4 years ago you got a bonus for increasing you business even $1 from the year before. Now you can increase your business $200K a year and not even get a $1 bonus.

You and your big 4 years at Medline. I have e-mails that have been around twice as long as you have.

But good luck in your new position Pat Towig

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My blood pressure droped 60 points after I left Medline. You feel like you are carrying a 500 lb weight on your back.

You are sales, inventory mgmt, shipping mgr, marketing, data entry, etc etc.

I used to love closing a $20,000 deal and losing $350 in the process. How is that possible?

Price had to be so low to compete, so you would make $0 commission. Then the order would have to ship from some other part of the country and you would get slapped with a $350 s-freight charge.

When you explain S-freight to someone at another company, you get this:

"Why the hell would you ever work for a company like that???"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't forget we have to pay for our own laptops.......

cheap bastards!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bro you need to take the chill. What is your mission here. And yes, I feel pretty confident that most if not all the posts on this board come from slack jaw, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, ex-employees who couldn't hack it. You speak of what you don't know. At least where Medline is now. I can't speak for how Medline was 10-15 years ago but I do know that they have made tremedous strides in this industry and have been nominated more than once recently as the top 100 best sales forces to work for.

Get a freaking life loser and worry about your own damn job, which I'm sure you're in jepordy of losing as well.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UHH no you don't. At least not anymore. Get your facts straight Geraldo.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, lots of hate on this board. Ease up a bit.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUCK YOU! If you worked for Medline you would know what these guys are talking about.

MEDLINE SUCKS IN EVERY WAY!!!

Unless you are a jackass.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey A$$hole!! Don't you have burgers to flip somewhere. Get a freaking life.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did work there, for 4 years. I just left at the end of last year. Not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have worked for medline for 5 years this will be my last year at this hell hole company these assholes have made every new rule to fire people for stupid
    bullshit 6 point policy which means you can't miss work but 2 times and that's 4 points and then 2 more to go and your gone no matter how hard you have worked for this company they are a true piece of shit to work for and the pay is not that good for unloading trucks all day and then the have the fucking balls to
    say that the standard 3 trucks a day is not good enough they want 4 or 5 a day
    this company have gone crazy medline will go down in a law suit for this bullshit 6 point policy which is totally illegal according to the labor commision...fuck medline.