Medtronic Advanced Energy

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where did you hear SF is leaving? i call bs on that

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From your previous post. Same troll using initials and lowercase letters to begin all sentences.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no i'm not the same poster, i'm genuinely curious if there is any truth to this or just some bs rumor being made up.... with the amount of management that has left recently, it wouldn't be surprising

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can someone explain why the “ship is sinking” and why management is leaving with some context to help someone interviewing for a position here out?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hogwash. The ship is far from sinking. Pipeline products are looking strong and there is word that we have developed a new wireless stimulator. Nothing is going be battery connected in the next three years

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll went away. Always fun how disgruntled current or former employees think they’ll influence an organization on Facebook for cowardly sales or internal employees.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If she quits now then you know she was only interested in leading during the easy times.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

last one to leave don’t forget to turn off the lights

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not a troll. And I'm sorry if you took my comments as some sort of sneaky attempt to create dissension. I am simply frustrated about the business. That doesn't make me an a$$-*&%.

Fact: There are many Medtronic business such as MITG, CVG, etc., that would like to swallow pieces of our business.

Fact: Most of the reason RTG holds on to us and resists that division is due to our high growth rates and hitting plan.

Fact: Q1-Q3 misses for AE causing a big part of GM's RTG plan miss. Our growth rate has gone to hell. And we're headed towards an even worse Q4 miss.

Speculation: If Martha can carve up and move pieces of our business out if RTG, and eliminate a problem area that is missing plan and costing him money, I think he'll do it. It's not fact, just speculation.

Fact: There is no money being spent on any kind of MAE R&D for new products, other than Ortho.

Fact: Omar announced in January his intent to cut $3B in costs

Fact: JH gone, KB gone, TD gone. Important people in management deciding it's time to go, all at once.

Fact: Suzanne in the office maybe as much as 20 days/year. That's not slander. It's simply the truth - people NEVER see her. She goes to Cabo all the time and travels to conferences to share her Breast Cancer journey. Which is lovely. But has very little to do with generating sales or managing the business.

Fact: Thank god for TD, MW, RW, LS. Without them, the whole things goes FLUSH.

Speculation: I can't say where I heard Suzanne is leaving, because that would leave my source hanging in the wind. But I trust them. And we all know Suzanne has an unfortunate tendency to blabber secrets all the time, so even if you don't believe it, I do.

Conclusion: Maybe I'm the only one who sees the end rushing towards us. Or maybe I'm just plain wrong. But instead of staying angry, I've got leads on two outs. And contrary to what you think, I don't believe in posting about a company once you leave it. So once I'm out, I'm out.

I really did love this business once. But now, well, goodbye...........

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even TB left the company.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s tb?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom Brady

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whelp...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow... I guess it is true

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teddy Brewski

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JD going to Vapogerm?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on guys. It’s Turd Burglar.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went to high school with that guy before he went to Arizona and on to the NE Patriots. Great guy. One time, a couple of us were out late having a few beers and driving my truck down Yankee Hill road. Right where the road crosses the train tracks, it rises up and if you went fast enough you could catch a foot of air or so off it. It was pretty rad. Teddy wasn't there, but we were all in high school together. He was a cool guy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thoughts on the business now that suzeanne is gone? personally i dont think she was great for the business but i wonder what other big changes are now going to happen.. its inevitable

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wondering that myself...