Medtronic Advanced Energy

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the one who wrote the "Banksy" reference, but someone sure seems upset. Sad to see the caliber of reps that this division evolved into.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come over to Olympus , we are real energy sales force .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, anything useful as to how this will work itself out for current employees?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many times has Medtronic cancelled a NSM?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure. I’m more concerned w the future. Any feedback appreciated.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Young buck,
    "The best predictor of future behavior is … past behavior"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened in past?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lack of performance in sales

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those NSM are a waste of time and money. Everyone is so hungover from drinking all night they don't learn anything. No wonder sales are so shallow.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NSM was awful, always so poorly run, that being said it is still alarming they canceled it... wonder what other shakeups are coming

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 more RBDs gone this week. Do they know somethings the sales forces doesn’t? What is going on this is cray cray! Lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another RBDs gone Monday we all know thier name.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All three of those guys needed to make a move- nice guys but..

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Figured working for medtronic would be a good career move. It’s been a whirlwind of bs and smokescreens ever since. What do people actually think is gonna happen?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s been BS/smokescreen? Things have always been pretty straightforward- sales numbers come out 2x a day, make your number, get paid according to the comp plan

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regarding the state of the division and what is happening and what changes there is to expect, will we have jobs, will me move into another division? not the way we are paid.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

look- you can spend time fretting about what changes will take place but the truth is, none of us know until something is announced.
    So far, no smoke show or bs- just some reassurance that things will be better and hold tight.
    I’m of the mind, take it as it comes and then make your own decision. Worrying and having a negative mindframe isn’t doesn’t help you.
    If the changes are consuming you, perhaps you should look for your next gig now.
    I’m staying put for the time being- going about my days the same as I always been until I decide I want to move on.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the ortho division in the Advanced Energy division?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes