Medtronic Advanced Energy

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We talk about grown up work but this company needs to pay us like grown ups. The reason why they can’t get great talent is because great talent won’t work for nothing. I think we have all learned that we were being under paid for a while now. I hope this new “Comp Plan” is everything they are saying it’s going to be. This is a good company with good products. I hope they can turn this around.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubtful

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the comp plan will be make or break for wether employees are staying or leaving

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps need to hit their number too like grownups do.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Dad!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they do and stop whining like spoiled rotten brats. Compensation is more than $180k a year if hit plan. Its not company fault you dont go to work, dont close new business and cant sell so you make less. Do your job and you will be paid like grownups. If you dont like the company leave and someone who appreciate the job can have it. Half of complainers prob have less than 3.0 gpa in college and is lucky to be at Medtronic

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s up with all the anger. Actually for new reps it’s 145k at plan and even if you get promoted it’s only 165k so I really don’t know where u get your numbers from

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This really isn’t about higher pay or hitting goal. This is more about how the goals are being set. I believe more than ever the way the goals were being set were incorrect. The goals were just set to high and after a few years people can’t hit those goals. I also think we are being priced out of the market due to competition and hospitals wanting to reduce cost. I am sure everyone has been hit with one or the other. I do hope the company does make a change and sets up new contracts that will allow us to be more competitive in the hospitals. Lets just relax and wait until the new year starts and if this isn’t what you want then by s means leave.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hence the rumors of a higher base salary...wonder what that number will look like?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just want the comp plan that the worthless KAMs had the last several years. Make 200k+ and not add any business. Sign me up.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post was an interesting read until you knocked the poster’s “less than 3.0 gpa” and the complainers “is” lucky to be at Medtronic. Irony. Which southern school did you attend?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Burn!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know when the comp plan will be given to the sales force for next year?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typically in June.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

would love to hear what it’s going to look like...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your mom

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's going too look like less money.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sounds baseless with zero indication you know what you’re talking about! Thanks anyway

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More getting out. What a mess.