Medtronic Advanced Energy

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who now?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JD is out - the Queen of MTS has left the building.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new comp plan is a game changer. I am so excited!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whos jd? And comp plan is released tomorrow.. do you know details?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

details appreciates...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did not live up to all the expectations did it?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same BS. What I don’t get is that for months they kept telling us that the new comp plan is better, more rich. It’s basically the same. What a joke. This leadership team has no idea what they are doing. The best people left and we are stuck with the leftovers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I’m sure more people will leave now...recognizing the sales force was underpaid then doing nothing about it is a slap in the face

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the issue? The growth number was decreased by more than 35% and dollars shifted to give us a higher base.
    If you’re unhappy, go. No one is handcuffing you here. The bitterness is disgusting.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

35% decrease? Last year it was 165 and now its 142. That’s not 35%. Did you ever take a basic math class? A higher base doesn’t matter, my total comp does. Our base is a joke anyways even with the bump. By the way I stayed because I believed my leadership that change was happening. I won’t be here much longer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok.. you clearly don’t understand your comp plan- which is a problem.
    Your growth number is $142k (last year it was $225)- so it’s much easier to make your number/get overage (which is the same % as last year). Your total target compensation is the SAME.. actually higher is you sell radialux/capital.
    If you can’t understand the comp plan then you certainly lack the fundamentals to do any sales job.
    You should move on.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Final quota was $165k last year. Don’t you remember the reduction? Maybe you should know the company plan a little better.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just out of curiousity what comp plan would make you happy? The reality is, if you sell here, you can make money- if you’re unhappy, you’re not selling.
    I’ll tell you this- I know how to maximize the comp plan- I’ve done it well for a number of years.
    You’re clearly extremely angry/unhappy- go somewhere else and try to find the work/life balance and the ability to make money.
    Grass is always greener, right??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe a higher base like we were told we were getting!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You didn’t have to take the job with the base you have- you seem like an entitled little twit. If you want a bigger base, work and get promoted or get another job with a higher base.

My base is much much higher than it was- and I’m very happy and, frankly, surprised- but no one stays here for the base. Or even the 145/165/185... you stay here because one has the ability to make good money in the overage.

You seem miserable.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. No not miserable. Just would have liked to have a higher base.
    2. You seem (based on the above post) to not grasp that it’s a statement made by one person doesn’t have to be the same poster the entire time
    3. You really seem to be the miserable one.

Let others speak their mind despite their employment with the company or otherwise

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are not a salesperson if you want a base! You are a service person servicing a contract. If you are a real salesperson you want high commission no base