Medtronic Advanced Energy

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best in the business.... at micro-managing reps until they have no pride left

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Highest engagement score in Medtronic and best company to work for in New Hampshire 3 years' running...must be doing something right.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for serious answers.

What is comp plan and Average pay for reps in this division? What kind of training if any? Sounds like management is the same no matter what big company you're in. Any honest answer are appreciated.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

145k at plan starting out. Possibility of moving up to 165k if you do well early. I would disagree that management is the same throughout the industry. It is especially bad in this division although there are a few good ones. Newer products would boost morale.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback.
    Any new products on the horizon? This is the smallest division of Medtronic and besides aquamantys.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

St has been told to stop doing work for AE. Looks like they found a buyer. Might want to update your resumes if you haven't done so.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're not selling AE.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are definitely an insider and in the know...way off buddy

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ST is no longer a division. Blown up because of the leadership.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny. Problem solved.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait for meeting this year.

Any new products?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In 12 other states too.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone else worried about the future of our division? Even with John's last ditch bonus plan it doesn't look like anyone will make money this quarter.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well at least my KAM will make some money. But what else is new.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had an interview with this division recently. The manager didn't really seem that optimistic about the future. Sad!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I'm worried and I hit plan. It was a shitshow at the end of Q1. So many bulk orders it going to catch up to us very soon. I hope they can figure something out because I do enjoy MAE but it looks like it's going down hill pretty quick . Plus to give these big discounts on bulk orders and loose all that revenue that would have come in anyway doesn't make for a good business decision.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

commodity product in a space that price will only go down. You are not selling , you are servicing and protecting ! That is why you have higher salary !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Robbing Peter to pay Paul is not a sound business strategy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is time to wonder if cuts are on the way. Surely we don't need this many people in the field chasing bulk orders every quarter.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am just glad to have my toolbag manager off my case for a few weeks. His constant pleas for orders drive everyone nuts!