Medtronic selling supply company

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by anonymous, May 2, 2017 at 1:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It Sounds like MDT management speaking here cold and calculating. We are all just numbers.

"Synergies" sound somewhat pleasant but let another RIP. There are families, children and lives under these numbers and it's not pleasant to anyone effected.

Of course, everyone knowns that companies sometime need to have a layoff to remain competitive. This is understood.

However, when MDT's sole and only business strategy to profit is through laying off families and distroying dreams there is something wrong within leadership! What's worse is this is not a yearly concern but yet minthly, weekly and daily where lives are impacted.

People just disappear and go off grid every single day without notice beyond the missing cube name tag or an unanswered email. Here, there and everywhere and it's constant and ongoing crushed dreams.

There is no other strategy beyond 'synergies' and crushed families and dreams. Absolutely NO strategic thought, NO innovation and NO hope. So how can MDT build employee loyality, teams and aspirations for new ideas, products, processes and products if we are consumed with the inevitable layoff?

I unfortunately was let go for performance. I'm struggling now and sorry I didn't clean up my act.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

M Taylor, keep your children in line or pay the price in the cellar.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was posted before without the last paragraph which you added

You sir, edited, and misrepresented another post which makes you as totally dishonest and a thief.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear we let you go.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'll be happy to know that the entire management team that let you go is following you out the door post-acquisition just like with cordis, best of luck to you

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really can't believe the level of boo-hooing over over this. Ray Charles could have seen it coming, and yet everyone acts as if it happened completely without warning. The only surprise was that it took this long for MDT to dump this business.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one am not boo hooping over the sale. I'm glad Medtronic sold this business because it will be for the better. Working for Medtronic sucked! They are a Midwest cheap company that had no strategic vision, are run by managers and a CEO who can't make decisions to save their life and are only concerned with hiring millennials that are only concerned with their next promotion rather than doing their current job well. Bottom line good riddance and I look forward to working with cardinal

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not to be mean but I recommend thinking about something new, I dont think cardinal will be keeping many employees from this purchase

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the same business as "Patient Recovery"? If not, could someone please explain more about the Patient Recovery products/business?