MEDTRONIC SUCKS !!!

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2004 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a shitty company! bad response time and follow-up, and when they finally do: THEY SUCK !!!

what a fucking joke !!!

MEDTRONIC : hope you read this and fucking choke and DIE!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

obviously, didn't get the job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say you are correct dudeage !!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MEDTRONIC IS AWESOME. AWESOME MONTHLY BONUSES. AWESOME PRODUCTS. AWESOME PEOPLE. AWESOME REPUTATION. BY THE WAY, I GOT THE JOB! AND I'VE MADE MORE IN FOUR MONTHS IN BONUS THEN I DID ALL YEAR AT PHARMA. YES, I TRANSFERRED FROM PHARMA TO MED. DEVICE. AND YES, I AM A MED DEVICE REP AND AM ON THIS BOARD. LOTS OF WORK. LOTS OF REWARD.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above poster...what division are you with?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Danek.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so fucked at Danek. What are you going to do when they have to pay out all the money for copyright infringement--like Biomet, Cross Medical Products, Inc.? There are four other lawsuits on the horizon-Ha Ha!!! Finally, you get what you deserve. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please with your shit. We are fucked at Danek eh? I submit you are fucked everywhere else. Are you new to this industry or something? Lawsuits over copyright infringement are so common it's laughable. MSD makes so much money, they can pay off these punk companies with the profit from a couple of Procedures. Give me a break dumbass. Remember Axis and RTI problems? The reality of things is we have the best product line, the most options in every catagory and the best reps. Just go away jackass. You have embarrased yourself beyond belief with your comment.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medtronic ICD Suck and So does their buisness practice. They will steal devices from competitors but the first time it happens to them they cry foul.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are using analog technology in a digital world

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to check out the Vitatron T series- all digital my friend

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CRM
    I am not pissed; just stating a fact.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you be more detailed i.e. device model numbers?? or do you know what you are talking about?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure why you replied, however, I've been trying to get in with Medtronic (in LV area) and have yet to gain access. That said, I still hold them in high regard. Jealousy is the likely reason for the unfriendly posts.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LV rep, who do you currently work for in LV? What products do you sell?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma for a short period. Approx 10 years med device previously. Looking to get back into med device. Allot more work, but allot more satisfying.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALLOT! Classic genius.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I know it's allot more work, and allot more satisying, now who can I contact? Serious responses only please.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALLOT!