MEDTRONIC SUCKS !!!

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2004 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: MEDTRONIC #2 IN 2010

And the only one that lies about product performance. it is also the division that lays off people to make the numbers to get BIG FAT mip. same place also has ops leader that lies about his accomplishments and the management is dumb enough to give him awards and promote him. he is so insecure that he will only keep losers that will always suck up to him. shameless ***hole. they are getting sued and they deserve it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More layoffs are being planned now for *several* business units. You know who you are, look at your first quarter numbers. Those losses are going to equal layoffs in September maybe as early as August...

I know DK is considering a further 5% reduction in Spinal employees as are the other divisions who are losing money.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you "know" these things? Do you and "DK" stay up late at night sharing secrets?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. If I told you, I'd lose the ability to tell you. If you work at MDT you know full well how easy it is to get the inside information.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, nobody has any respect for confidential information!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Confidential information flows down like water through the information. So many VPs are so fed up they dont care anymore and are just trying to take care of their people by helping them get out if they can before they are RIF'd.

I heard the same thing about the memo. Spine is screwed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers, reps, or everyone?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a recruiter told me recently - "RUN!!!!!!!"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not that way at Neuromodulation. I wish I had an RD who would shoot straight - bunch of blowhards.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is now 2013 and I am just another former employee who was recently let go after extensive work abuse, and unappreciated innovation ideas. This company has no heart or place for compassion towards their customers or employees. I was chewed out for expressing my concern for a legally blind patient and her use of the insulin pump because the patient was possibly discouraged from pump costing the company its future profit. I thought we were about saving lives, boy was I wrong but then again that's our lovely big pharma world...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought the CEO noted that it is our JOB to report abuse and things that are wrong? I guess that is a lie?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is 8 years old and only 2 pages....sounds like a pretty good company to work for since most minor issues discussed here eat up 4 plus pages per issue within a month...just sayin '. Sorry to here about your situation but it sounds like you had a good run.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our "Medtronic" site manager in Danvers, Ma. made it very clear to us that making money for our stock holders is the most important part of working at Medtronic. and we all know who the biggest stock owners are don't we Omar?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing at Spinal. Our ONLY objective is increasing sales and profit, period. Patient safety is good as long as it does NOT cut into OMAR pay. Really sad a company has lost it's way.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hasn't sales and profit been an objevtive? For all bu's? MDT has been fat in many areas and not held many accountable. There is not another company in our industry that would have allowed themselves to operate without RIFFing a long time ago. Any MDT layoff is magnified 10 fold because it is known as a steady company with a reputation to hold onto staff.

No one has produced any #'s in terms of a MDT riff so keep it in perspective. EVERY company has to make tough decisions to remain profitable. your odds of getting riffed are much higher at STJ and BSX so consider yourself lucky if you work for MDT.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All companies need to make a profit. Spinal is hell bent on doing it in spite of customer safety. Stop with the "tough Decision" BS. Making a call to shit-can your workers does not impact these shitwads one bit.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spine has wonderful leadership that drives and develops its people and products. Please be respectful of those that have created such a wonderful place of employment for you and pay you a higher than average rate of income

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... patients out the window here ..... it's all about $$$$$ and the "higher rate of income" ... sure sounds like China or India

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patients has been the focus until the past few years. Now the changes to using TATA and firing massive amounts of workers to save a few dimes, sending all mfg away from Warsaw and shutting it down shows 100% that $$ is the ONLY concern for the so called management.

All about investor returns. Look Omar, we did good!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a one eyed pigeon named Squidley :] He likes to ride your shoulder on motorcycles, lawn mowers and even walking around the yard.