Meetings

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to hear all the things I have to do know and do post Region Meetings! It's gonna be a great quarter of never having a minute with my family! Screw you enthusiastic idiots! Out of control! How bout charity begins at home fools!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are missing 3 days of selling for what again? What am I going to learn from the meeting that I can't learn from a webinar??? Or, that I already know! Check the boxes Allergan! Check the boxes!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you know that you have to attend large expensive meetings to justify the existence of multiple levels of management? While many companies move to webinars to save costs we cannot possibly hurt the managers feelings. They may not feel they have anything to contribute and that would be a shame.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the managers do is collect ff points, hotel points, and Amex points, plan dinners, cocktail hours, and yes, some even have the nerve to plan karaoke outings with doctors, staff, and gay reps for good measure! It's disgusting to watch this take place unchecked by any one! You know who you are!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you people can't handle the products you sell into your customers offices, then stop pushing us so hard! I leave her nameless, but your manager is a ditz! Before the sale she's our best friend. After the sale, we can't even get her to respond to the simplest of emails! We don't give two cents if your at a meeting! You can't just go 3 days without responding to customer needs!