Meetings??

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Mar 12, 2017 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard if Radius is moving forward with the regional meetings?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surely not. My manger thinks they will be postponed until June.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First...it's 'manager' not "manger"...and...get ready for late approval (if at all) as well as continued issues with this company and its financing issues...no money ..tough to sell stuff..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing correct on this post is the spelling correction.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad choice. Not a good bet coming to this company. Wish i had not done it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I too am wondering if I made the right move. In regards to the meetings, there is nothing to go over for a week. MY RD says they will know tomorrow. Anyone else heard if they are having them?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if the positions in FL are still open? Interviewed and was told we will contact you and haven't heard. Mgr is a bit dodgy and says still in contention...really, then why are other people being contacted for same position? NOT COOL!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If GL is your RD, run away as fast as you can or you'll get burned.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from my Manager meetings likely in April then June

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your manager is the Miami one...run like the wind and never look back! She is a NIGHTMARE! Already had someone quit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well let's review. ASD's quitting, drug delayed, complete idiots for managers, sales reps quitting, profiling for months, competitor is generic in months, money running out, no stock to speak of; you'll be fine.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I quit. This job and product is going nowhere. Got out while I could. Good luck to all the idiots who are staying.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting thread, appears delay is weeding out the right people.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or the smart ones who want to get a real job.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like BMS device group.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

try hanging out at the home office- it's becoming more and more of the AZ David fan club, and the wheels are starting to fall off...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening with the sales force?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BINGO!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wish this site was up b4 I got involved with the Miami mgr. went up for interview and didn't hear back from her, saw the position reposted and had someone call me and ask if that was the job I flew up for...how rude is that!!! later learned I escaped working for a nightmare. 2 other people interviewed with her and was told she is looking for 'special people' to be on her team....mickey d's has special sauce, maybe go look there