Melinta

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Jun 22, 2017 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Melinta cometh!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 down!

3. Black

Black Guest

Who left?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 KAM mgr/VL and BK

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing. What does this post mean?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It means two of the three managers in the division just left. Now there is only one KAM manager in the entire nation. What a mass exodus! Reps soon to follow.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feel bad for Bryan Miller. Became the captain of the Titanic.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12-15 KAM's will be resigning for Melinta in a few weeks. Will this cause McKenna to chop the division?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know they are considering it. The new manager CG said they think the division is trash and he needs to see people right the ship or everyone will be canned. Steve barely knows his playing number let alone anything of substance.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

d day is upon us

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are all of these Hospital reps resigning?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will leave once they get Q3 bonus before Christmas and use up ALL their PTO time and get their freebie time off from Christmas to Jan 2.

They will be putting their 2 week notice in on FRIDAY Jan 5th... or if they are risky, they will double dip a little longer.

They have no samples so closing out will be a breeze!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brian Miller says that nobody is leaving for Melinta.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then Bryan Miller has nothing to worry about. He's been paralyzed by this for weeks. Trying to pump everyone for info.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard from a reliable source that the start date for a bunch of people is in January.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that half of the KAM's are going over there. Also heard its sooner than January. Bryan is going to sh@t his pants.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

November 20th

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first off, Miller is a good guy. Without him they may have already dissolved this division.

Second, people are replaceable. All these great reps leaving aren’t hitting their numbers anyway.

Third, Melinta is no safer than Salix. New product in a crowded generic market. Only advantage with melinta is real equity. Risk is the same if not higher.

Forth, I would leave if you can. Writing is on the wall for this division and with Steve running the show more reports are all he is capable of. Start looking for a good company that treats employees well. I just don’t think melinta offers any more stability.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Melinta is a sinking ship? A start up company with no real start and mass departures. What’s the real scoop?