Melinta

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Jun 22, 2017 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mass departures? What are you smoking? They are stealing half our sales force!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like today was resignation today.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So 20% of the hospital sales force resigns at once to go to the same start up. If there ever was an event that will cause leadership to dissolve the division this is it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let them leave...Milenta is going to be a sinking ship. Much like all the idiots that left to go to Synergy. Product sucks and to be honest our hospital crew is full of average to below average reps. The good reps left long ago and no rep worth his salt would be going to shit sell at Milenta.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't know what you are talking about. They are giving them a ton of money and stock and plan to sell the company immediately. I'd go there Monday if I had the chance.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could have found this exact post when Synergy was starting up(minus the stock grant)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True but that IPO stock grant and JT's history of using stock grants to incentivize the sales team makes all the difference in the world. They will do what Durata did a few years ago. Build it, launch, sell and gather up all that money and move on to the next thing. If they do it right, everyone from Temperato to the field reps will make bank.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s the same exact thing that those that left for Synergy and Cempra and BDSI said... there are a lot of IF’s involved though .....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you guys are fools if you think anyone is buying milenta or synergy. THe products suck and no one is paying a huge premium for that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the mass exodus that was supposed to happen never did. Not seeing half the field force leaving!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a specialty in-patient hospital product r*****. They are hiring like 25 people nationally and only from the KAM side. Adamov is picking people he knows.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rumor has it 6 more KAM’s quiting Jan 1st. That would be 12 total kams gone. Nice!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Melinta just bought Medicines Company and their stock is up 40%. Should have gone over there.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh...you are an idiot. Have you seen whats going on at Melinta?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They bought Cempra as well.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t come over here to gloat. We don’t care about Melinta or those that went over there. So the company looks like it’s got bright prospects....so does Valeant.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like they only took 9 out of our 40 people! What is ~25% of the entire kam field force? They value no one and just lost the last of the tenured reps. Contrary to popular belief, good reps matter. As soon as I can find something good I am out as well as most of my teammates in the district

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6 more are leaving after the New Year. And Melinta is now launching with 4 products instead of one. They are going to hire more people ASAP.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha the Melinta products are shit let them leave. Wish them luck.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard the manager out of the southeast took a beating! Everyone said he only cares about himself and lies about everything. Hope he liked loosing half his team!! Bet He is on the radar now!