Meltdown at BioReference

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jun 12, 2019 at 9:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The infighting is out of control. Everyone is out for themselves. Lots of opportunities. Big liability for any office that has a formal agreement with them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone dropped dime on their rental arrangements. The ordering pattern from their “landlord” are beyond suspicious and I’m sure the “rents” are way above market value

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many of these are there? I know of one in my area.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only meltdown I am aware of is the one in Secaucus which involves all the missing UHC volume.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company will be sold soon

Must make sense for the buyer LabCorp

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very weak discussions. The price is to expensive

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TS to the rescue!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy is retired and has no interest in working.He has been out of the industry for 4 years.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

guess again!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hi

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! LOL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What for?

Getting sold

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OXLDL TS

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's some great advice to the higher ups. Don't spend a billion to buy Bio. Just give competitive deals to the top 10 to 12 reps and Bio will fold in 3 months. The reps can switch 90% of the business over immediately, non compete's aren't in effect since All bio accounts use Quest as well. Based on their financials they couldn't withstand the hit even if half the reps left.

You can save almost a billion and get all the business anyway.!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's some great advice to the higher ups. Don't spend a billion to buy Bio. Just give competitive deals to the top 10 to 12 reps and Bio will fold in 3 months. The reps can switch 90% of the business over immediately, non compete's aren't in effect since All bio accounts use Quest as well. Based on their financials they couldn't withstand the hit even if half the reps left.

You can save almost a billion and get all the business anyway.!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s really adorable how you think after watching Alux videos. I almost hate to being you back to earth after you’ve been do inspired, but false hope can be very cruel. So here are a few harsh but true facts. You will always be mediocre. Size really does matter and a giggle is the best response you can ever hope for from a woman. The deck is actually stacked against you and you will never win. No one cares about your stupid opinions. If by some miracle, you manage to started to make real money, we would change the rules. When you die, nothing happens, except your kids will burn through a lifetime of your savings in 6 months and then call you a loser for not saving enough. Other than that, no one will remember you or care about anything you ever did.

But thanks for the advice, son. We’ll take it under advisement. Hope this helps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a witty response. My guess is,,,your angry, such a smart person who has underachieved your whole life. Financially you just get by, and you have a touch of aspergers. In other words a loser behind a computer.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a witty response. My guess is,,,your angry, such a smart person who has underachieved your whole life. Financially you just get by, and you have a touch of aspergers. In other words a loser behind a computer.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think we’re here to amuse you? Grow up junior. And no one cares about your stupid opinions or what you “guess” might be true. Everyone who is anyone knows exactly who I am, which makes you an obvious nobody. The sophomoric comments that Burger King employees post here are far more interesting, insightful and inspirational than the most compelling thought you ever uttered. In short, STFU son. Dr Laura would hang up on you if you called. We don’t need your insults and negativity here. This is a place for positive, can do thinkers. Hope this helps.