Memorable E-Mails

Discussion in 'Pinnacle Biologics' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe Brad meant to say he wants to increase patient access to PDT with patients suffering from Cca. You are right. He wants to increase off-label PDT procedures. I always said that if Guillermo was a god to all, and not just to Brad, he would place Cca on as many people he could so that they can be treated with PDT.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real inappropriate lines in this email are:
    No fiber approval at Cornell before March 1, 2012
    · $5,000 educational grant plus faculty dinner support

Fiber officially approval at Cornell before March, 1, 2012
    · $25,000 educational grant plus faculty dinner

Basically, he's saying:
    Do off-label PDT cases get $25,000
    Don't, and we can only support you with $5000

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FDA blood hounds will surely find this to be illegal. This one is being served to them on a silver platter.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of those of us at Abbott are thankful to Pinnacle Biologics for taking this wingnut off of our hands...
    We love you for it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All,

Stephen R. Taaffe has written a new book on General George C Marshall. Marshall was the Army chief of staff during World War two. After the war Marshall became Secretary of State- Defense secretary, head of the Red Cross, developed the Marshall plan, and later won the Nobel Peace Prize. However, all of those post war honors were predicated on the actions he took regarding the placement of personnel during World War Two.

General Patton – is known to all of us via the movie Patton- was a handful- yet General Patton and Marshall shared the axiom that “Wars may be fought with weapons- but they are won by people.”

In the book Marshall was described as “pitiless in relieving generals”- especially those too slow to adapt to the wars brutal pace” His ruthlessness did spawn enemies and in 1943 at a gathering of governors Marshall was quoted as saying, “ The man has to have it or he doesn’t . And we listen to no excuses of any kind.”

World War Two looks like an obvious win in hindsight- yet there was not one general that was totally comfortable with their supplies, manpower, or support before an engagement. At the end of the day it took courage and supreme effort to win the battles.

The analogy is not perfect as the fate of the free world hung in balance in the 40’s- yet the issues facing the Pinnacle US sales team is similar. The reality is that you have enough resources to win your battles:
    • Medicare is fully reimbursing the brand
    • The organization is investing 14 million in the brand in 2012
    • MSL is established
    • Total organization support

Yet as a group- request for support or new ideas are minimal. We are supporting you with numerous resources. Your job in 2012 is to get back to the 2010 level of sales.

The reality is the following:
    • The organization grew over 300% in 2011
    • The organization is going to grow over 100% in 2012
    • The only method of job security as well as professional and financial progress in today’s environment is through growth.

Pinnacle is going to continue at a brutal pace and “we will listen to no excuses of any kind” as this is the only way to ensure our survival as an organization. This type of growth will recognize contributors in a meaningful manner.

I will be sending out your 2012 incentive plan and territory goals before our Monday teleconference. Please review the attached GSAM. This document identifies account sales over the last four years. The goal is reasonable and attainable. I need detailed plans on your top seven accounts and a detailed description via a monthly plan on how you are going to meet and exceed your 2010 sales results.

The sales for the last eight weeks has not been reasonable or acceptable. We are at a position- if significant improvement is not seen in the very near term- that action will be taken by me to improve the situation.

Please confirm acknowledgement of this email and please contact me if you have any questions.

Brad Herrmann
    Vice-President, PDT Business Unit-US

PINNACLE BIOLOGICS, INC

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is ILLEGAL to post confidential e-Mails on a social network!! You will go to Jail!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know the law, the law knows you!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would make for a great news story: "A company currently being investigated by the FDA involved in a price gauging scheme, off-label marketing practice files criminal charges against anonymous Cafe Pharma posters."

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's illegal to promote pharmaceuticals for off-label uses.

It's illegal to solicit unsolicited medical requests.

It's illegal to provide "kickbacks" to physicians for cases under the guise of a patient registry.

It's illegal to offer financial support for medical conferences in return for off-label use of your product.

It's illegal to educate Pinnacle Biologics and BTG representative by sending them to observe off-label cases.

It's illegal to give incentives to your medical science liaisons for increasing sales numbers - are they there to facilitate off-label use?

It's illegal to have your largest user (by far) of the product, throughout the entire country, on your payroll. How blatant can you be? We all know whats going on there.

It's illegal to sexually defame female colleagues, physicians and others by speaking about the size of their breasts, overall appearance, etc.

It's illegal to ask representatives to write reports using "key words" that relate to off-label use of Photofrin so not to "...get in trouble down the road with the FDA".

It's illegal for Pinnacle Biologics to ask healthcare providers to code their PDT patients something other than what they are actually being treated for, in order to obtain reimbursement for off-label procedures.

etc., etc., etc.

You knew the law, the law also knows you; you just choose to ignore it for financial gain.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PRIDE !!!!!!!, How much do you have ?????, Where will you finish ?, Where you finish reflects your commitment to yourself and your group, as well efforts to grow your business consistently, only YOU can change where you stand and where you will FINISH !!!!!!!!!!. Will you stay consistently in the 90’s, which we all know is unacceptable, or will you take charge and step up?

signed,

Guess who the butthole who left this email is.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say Brad, but it's not written in crayon and drool.
    Must be written by Guillermo. Obviously after a coke induced psychotic moment. His use of exclamation points and multiple question marks clearly point to his absurdity and ridiculousness. How is he in anyway, shape or form a leader?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is ILLEGAL to post confidential e-Mails on a social network!! You will go to Jail!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. You may have fooled many by pretending to portray yourself as a responsible pharmaceutical industry executive. However, you will not fool anyone into thinking you are a state or federal prosecutor. Your, "You will go to jail" claims is what you should say to yourself every day while you continue to engage in Pharma Malpractice.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll have to search for this one in my archives. Honestly, I don't recall this particular e-mail while employed at Pinnacle Biologics. Maybe this e-mail was posted by a former Abbott employee. The exclamation points and question marks without question came from Guillermo.

Personally, I think Guillermo has been watching too many Rocky movies. "If I can CHANGE, then you can CHANGE. We can all CHANGE!!!!"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ethics!!!!!! Uh, I forgot, we are Pinnacle Biologics and have none.

Chairman's Award= $25,000
    Screwed out of three other bonuses due to bogus goals =$45000
    Cafe Pharma = Priceless

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peggy, you are the one of the worst HR Managers ever.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She did update the employee handbook to include a "Social Media" clause. Who wudda thunk? Must have seen it comming. Lol

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never thought about requesting for Pinnacle Biologics to be included in Cafe Pharma. Thanks to Peggy's "social media clause," the Pinnacle Biologics board was added. Had she not mentioned it, Pinnacle Biologics may have never been added. Thanks Peggy!

By the way, she seems to know more about Cafe Pharma than explaining the dental and health benefits package. She's the perfect HR personnel for Pinnacle Biologics...fakes her job like the rest of them.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote From Brad:
    " Ongoing Healthy Mind/Healthy Body program on PDT is running on PBS and will for another two years"

1) There is NO program on PBS called Healthy Mind / Healthy Body

2) PBS has NEVER run a segment on PDT, Photofrin or light-ablation (except for prostate cancer)

3) To make this up, and have the audacity to say it would run for TWO YEARS shows his absurdity.

4) This is ONE example of MANY: someone mentions "maybe xyz will happen" and BH runs with it like it it's the cold-hard-truth. Or possibly, just a straight up lie to apease GH; either way - the guy is useless.

5) He really is most productive when asleep.