Memorable Moments Selling Colcrys: Post Them

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2012 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about that letter McGiraffe sent out to target rheumatologists, that was a brilliant, strategic idea! How did you all like that one??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was definitely a favorite of mine! Nothing like already having half your targets hate you as soon as you walk through their door and then having some get that letter to really want to kick you out. It's sad, because so many of those doctors are finally coming around. Oh well, hopefully we will all move on to greener pastures. Good luck everyone!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... That was great! How about when they gave us Neogi to use and then later told us we couldn't talk about it but it was okay to hand it out....nod nod wink wink!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That time I actually fucked my doctor after a lunch. Clean shaved

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for that unoriginal post...so what is new?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did he say in this letter?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about saying that we are the preferred brand on 80% of Med D plans.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

McGiraffe accused the Rheumatologists of illegal activity...he wrote in the letter that he believed their continued prescribing of unnapproved was "illegal". The tone of the letter was condescending and insulting. The letter to the rheumatologists went over like a lead balloon!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about this: it's the only company that says 'just keep stacking up the old unapproved promo materials in your garage, we will let you know what to do with them'. Yeah, I'll believe that as soon as we get a 10 year contract extension.

Meanwhile.....hmmm, I seem to remember not ordering enough and distributed all the material before the destruction notice came out...yeah, that's the ticket!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, I seem to have run low on materials myself... How about those journals we are supposed to be handing out or the ones we didn't distribute. They have made great hamster bedding for my little fuzzy pet. It will also be a convenient replacement for toilet paper for those single income homes who will soon be no income homes. Don't dispose of those journals just yet. They may come in handy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You bring up an excellent point! Wasn't it fun to tell the high Med D offices that NOW THEY GET TO DO PRIOR AUTHORIZATIONS AND SIT ON THE PHONE FOR HOURS FOR A DRUG THAT IS AS OLD AS DIRT!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about that BS about manufacturing Colcrys under yellow light vs. white light. Give me a break, this was sooo embarassing on DM ride-alongs when asked by doc what the difference was between Colcrys and "colchicine" was. Greed, greed, and more greed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true...I wonder if Quintiles and the contracting companies believe that contracted sales forces have no rights and there is no obligation to corporate ethics when it comes to us.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that was the best ever, selling the white paper with ndnf and lumi colchicine - discussing that with drs looking at you like you were from another planet and asking where that research was kept in house because they wanted to review it.... Great times!!! well never forget it thats for sure! best of luck everyone

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoa! Hold the phones! My manager still is doing ride-a-longs this week AND next week! Whee! Can you top that?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...over achiever...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May just be a case of CYA in case a new contract, by some random chance, happens to come up.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHY? What's the point? To work on the messaging?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....and long term goals......