Mental boy

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 6, 2016 at 4:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This board has been mostly dead for a long time. From time to time, we would see a few posts from a mentally unbalanced person. Recently, however, this person has made it his new career to become the board troll. The threads are now overflowing with his garbage. Sure, he uses the typical tactic of pretending to be more than one person, yet he gives himself away by using the same phrases.

There is no way to help this person as he clearly has a mental problem. One can only hope that a family member intervenes.

For the sake of your family, mental boy, please get help.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks muffin. You are piece of work. Keep it come you troll literally and figuratively

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the mental boy has been as busy as a beaver on this board. It is surprising that he has time for anything else in his life given the volume of posts.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on cue, the mental boy shows up to pollute yet another thread.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the mental boy has set a new record for posts in a day.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fired mental guy here....

I don't plan on giving this thread a rest. I want to keep it going until it goes viral and every single person at Merz has had an opportunity to read how people really feel about how you, Bully-boy and McMuffin run Merz.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing it does is tells people that you have a screw loose. Secondly, there are no "people" as it is only you filling up the board.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

muffin u start a thread and have six of the seven responses. The only way to hide your identidy is to start switching it up and using muffin or biscuit. It's over big guy. To much momentum. It's not about us leaving its time for the poor leadership to leave. Save your mental boy comments because clearly it's more than just one person. I do personally love your nick names fit you well.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM you start a new thread and then complain when people post?!?! How stupid can you be...You gotta be dumber than I thought;)!

I remind you...just control what you can control. If you cannot control sales control the cookies .

Stuffing you face with fat greasy fingers sitting spread eagle in you cushy chair laughing, as you spend your day on CP is a sign of a dysfunctional loser. Hiding behind the facade of a job title and a suit does not work.
    It
    Scumbag parasite...you and Bill will soon be extinct!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give it up mental boy. We know all these posts are coming from you. Only some as stupid as you would think it is more than one person.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sending you off the deep end muffin. Go outside and get some exercise. Everyone on this board has seen you in person.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You went off the deep end a lot no time ago, mental boy. Get help.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is funny is that the mental boy actually thinks he is responding to BH and MM. He the flips out and spends hour after hour making a massive number of posts because he is so frazzled.

It is like a puppet on a string. I make a post (pulling the string) and the mental boy does his dance by making his flurry of reactionary posts. It is hilarious.

Dance little puppet.....dance!!!!!

Bbbbbbbbwwwwwwwaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mental boy (s) and gal (s).

You're welcome puppet master. If you think one person is here posting you are the one who is mental....now go eat a biscuit. JMO

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this response! It is so accurate and yet funny. MM it is obvious you start a thread and wonder why you get pounded on. I saw you wrote a book or two (Student Entrepreneurs) and inside on the first page you admit you have ADHD and dyslexia which I admire. However, the next step is to get medication. Your ADHD and dyslexia is out of control. Read your own bio and seek help and stop calling other people mental its not becoming of you.

Here is a tip for Germany. Get an outside company to come in and allow the employees to be surveyed. You might want to survey your customers as well. You will find out what everyone thinks of your leadership in a hurry.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is your post moron. No one is stupid enough to believe otherwise, so stop wasting your time pretending. Instead, get the help you so desperately need from a mental health expert.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are really not as important as you think you are. Piss off!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Important? None of us are. However, honest........unlike you.

Get help. You really need it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bore off, you are just another loser who thinks he works in a world class company.
    You work for Merz....3rd league players on their way out.