Mentors?.

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2014 at 12:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rode with my mentor today, she was awesome. I have to say I was impressed. How bout the rest of you guys, what do you think..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some real talent here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well wait until you meet your fearless leader Stacy. Now she is impressive! She is so warm and nice and very engaging. She loves our questions and always tells us the truth. She's got our back. I just know it. She loves everybody and people will walk through fire for her. We are so lucky!!!! What a leader.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said! She is such a great leader; she loves the word "process",truly understands who we need to target since our lists were cut to next to nothing, told us that we would honor the Sumavel contract until June even when new hires were not being trained; and always responds with " that's a great question". Fantastic leader with the sales force being so important to the company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not negative and not a fan of talking bad about anyone on a site like this.
    I ran into someone that worked with her at sanofi. they apologized to me for what we are all about to go through with her.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think she's getting blamed for what others are responsible for, such as targeting and the SDP contract. She is your first target for blame, because you're a rep and she's VP of Sales. However, she doesn't sign contracts or end contracts with other companies, and she is not over sales ops, which are the ones responsible for targets and targeting.

You are essentially shooting the messenger.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She didn't cut the targets to nothing, that was Sanjeev's doing. Didn't even bother to tell her he was doing it. He is a very bad person.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He needs to go away too!!! Go back to India you tool.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree about Sanjeev! Why change a target list for basically three weeks, anyway!? Stupid! All that did was cause mass confusion, and a heads up would have been nice!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line is she still has a bad reputation from her past companies. The OP above I believe was making the point regards Sumavel that she stated on several conference calls and at theNSM that we would remain in our agreement when at the same time r new reps and managers were not being trained . She knew the contract was ending.

I agree about sales ops making big mistakes but these things should not be happening without the VP of sales knowing what is going on within the company she is running. Poop leadership all the way around.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HE LOOKS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THEN HE DID ON AMERICAN IDOL? I'm just happy to have a job.