Merck’s New Slogan “Be Hell”

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is sinking faster than a paper boat in rough seas. Not looking great for our future

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been Hell for a while. We are being treated like second class citizens as we wait to see if we have a job over the holidays. CTLs are being directed to turn up the pressure to make sure we are trembling. Thanks for treating us with dignity after we have been loyal to this company for so many years.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on, this is pharma sales, nobody is going to work next week whether we were in this situation or not.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's only sinking for the sales reps...All the managers and Ken are having a party like it's
    1999 enjoying lucrative corporate welfare, and more benefits than they know what to do
    with...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

praying to be let go now. Want my package and my freedom. Done with this hole.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is great! Merck Be Hell. Ken has been steering our ship in that direction for years. There’s only so much revenue Keytruda will generate. New vaccine competition is coming out to bite into the profitability there(and we don’t have much on the horizon), virology is a disaster, and the “chronic care” team will not have a revenue stream for much longer when Januvia goes off patent. I guess that is why Ken is lining his pockets with as much cash as he can before he bounces into retirement. The rest of us will continue to be beaten, mentally tortured, and receive less compensation every year.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy days are here again
    The skies above are clear again
    Let us sing a song of cheer again
    Altogether shout it now
    There's no one who can doubt it now
    So let's tell the world about it now
    Your cares and troubles are gone
    They're be no more from now on
    The skies above are clear again
    Let us sing a song of cheer again
    So long sad time, so long bad time
    We are rid of you at last
    Howdy gay times, cloudy gray times
    You are now a thing of the past

Be swell!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former NAE and MAD here, I'm currently an ID's. What is going on? As I sit here in my bathrobe I decided to turn on my laptop after a few weeks, thought I'd check my email before Turkey day, are cuts happening in sales?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If u are praying to leave... I hope u just opted out.