Merck Boulder

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jun 25, 2017 at 2:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Janitor, yes 9 483 observations in December 2016. A record number! The FDA came back in February 2017 and issued more than a dozen observations and made KBI come clean about what they were hiding in December. A KBI employee turned the company in for their failure to conduct proper GMP/GDP. Bet you did not know that little one! Look on glass door.com for all the hideous reviews of KBI-Boulder. You do not know much for working at KBI! Perhaps you should ask questions and use the power of observation if possible. Everyone else at KBI knows this info. and who turned KBI in.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know the FDA came back numerous times in 2017 and we were worried about a plant shutdown. Management's fault they did not take the issues seriously. Unfortunate how the few professionals making changes here have ben forced out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true. Things will only improve when the focus is on quality and doing things correctly and not on speed and greed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a record number, really? Wow, you must have really done your research on that, this must be a regulatory expert speaking! So tell us , what comes next for the site? Please, educate us further. I get a kick out of this person spouting off about an area they obviously know very little about. A disgruntled current or ex employee I suspect, probably working hard to finish their GED

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have only a foul mouth and rudeness. You must be about 22. I think you could learn from the professional KBI employees posting on Cafepharma.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't even know about the FDA problem or which KBI employee turned in the company. Probably just a troll and not a KBI employee.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet the troll cannot even name the Compliance Manager. Ha!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to the Original question. In the last 1 1/2 years, KBI has not produced anything for commercial markets...all development. Coherus 1701 was supposed to go commercial, but that may not be for several years.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

foul mouthed? I speak the truth, don't need curse words. I have no horse in this game, admit I do not work at the KBI site, never said I did. What I do know is that the person spouting off about the regulatory issues at KNI has no clue what they are talking about, anyone with limited knowledge of reg agency inspections can see that. The site certainly has issues, but nothing unprecedented as the posters so crudely suggests. Nothing more than a disgruntled current hourly employee, trying to stir the pot but failing,

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll. Thinks they know more about KBI than the employees. Sad person!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no horse in this game...not cat...nor elephant. I was bullied as a child by my cat and became a Troll. I know nothing but I like to pretend. I have no life so I Comment on companies I know nothing about. Sorry! The Troll.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trypsin and Merck products when KBI Boulder opened. Nothing since then.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Troll. Get a life. You know nothing about pharma. You keep mentioning KNI. We are discussing KBI. You have the wrong pharma moron.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signs of a Troll: arrogance, immaturity, stupidity, budding in to other people's business, and the won't go away. This Troll fits all those signs.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious and true!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

someone is getting a little upset over being called out on their poor attempt at slander and misinformation....I enjoy how they compliment themselves on their own post, so obviously the same person...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By the way it's "butting", not "budding"..."budding" would apply to a plant...one would think a regulatory expert such as yourself would know the difference!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The genius is back to talk about KNI! Haha haha!