Merck Conference Call

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Aug 29, 2017 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am surprised no one has started a thread about our mandatory conference call tomorrow. Never a good sign when human resources department will be conducting the call. Being audio listen only lets me know the end is here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't think anyone should surprised. We knew this was coming. Now I don't have to give my notice.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clarification is this MRK DULERA? I haven't heard this from my DM

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how many they're cutting from this NSS team? Why did they have a call to announce another call on Tuesday?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sharon never said a number or a percentage that was being cut on Tuesday. The managers have to interview for their jobs. Good luck to everyone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No the Merck NSS team had a call today. Contract has been extended but there will be cuts on Tuesday. Merck has optimized the territories and if you are lucky to stay on the contract your territory will be larger than what it is. We have 24 hours to accept the new territory or walk away. Tuesday we have been instructed to stay home.

7. mrssmith

mrssmith new user

Managers have to reinterview? Wow

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck strung inVentiv along. They knew their plans for us. Even if I am offered a new territory I will be looking for another job. This is BS!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. It's been very difficult.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what how long you get paid if you are optimized out or if you choose no? 2 weeks?

11. mrssmith

mrssmith new user

i heard through the end of September

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

optimized out: 1 week from Sept 4.
    walk away: Sept 6 last day

thats what I heard

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

optimized out: 1 week from Sept 4.
    walk away: Sept 6 last day

thats what I heard

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

End of September we will be paid. Managers had to wait until Tuesday as well unless they already had a a lot of geography like out west. She was told she's good.