Merck Oncology-Too many reps

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2017 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've got that right. And the more brown, the better!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

new oncology indications, let's add a few more reps!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You useless slugs need not worry about sales as if you do anyhow. There are only three salesmen in the force that produce all the sales and of them I am the top banana. I will be on stage again as usual so get prepared.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the arrogant one in Pittsburgh does nothing

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean the arrogant guy in Pittsburg? You're all arrogant at merck you stupid fuck

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pittsburgh is the worst. True dat !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid? Try spelling the city correctly. PITTSBURGH

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is Pittsburg Mississippi you ignoramus!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously! do you really need a degree in differential calculus to realize that the army of oncology reps bumping around is a joke? Heck, its hard enough to get any time with one of these docs if you're a cancer patient much less some nimrod who can only talk about one of the one indications that they are responsible for. I keep foolishly waiting for the reality stick to smack someone in this dysfunctional company upside the head, but I guess ignorance and bliss will always rule the day in the pretend world of pharma sales

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is just a job that pays pretty well. Forget the corporate BS. When you folks get bounced and can't find an equivalent job with salary you will learn this first hand.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

new indications? yes. New target doctors added? NO!

Lots of new indications, same customers.

Too many reps. The customers hate us. They are tired of 2-3-4 people.

MERCK ONCOLOGY - DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one big whiner. Do your own job and forget about the the other losers. They are soon gone from the Division. We are completely getting out of the deli market.