Merger in making?

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2012 at 6:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on the street is another merger in the works w/AHI & Midwest by year end. Thoughts on this soon to be cluster f#@% to sort out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing, wonder if anyone can confirm?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it should be completed by the end of the year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is going to happen. Midwest is too small. AHI will force them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Little Guy Flick has plenty of pesos to keep running a small company for a long time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard this deal will go down in the 4th quarter. Lots of trouble about to happen at Midwest.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's going down?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of trouble?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These boards are laughable. Guy can do what he wants. Everyone has their price I guess. But to suggest that Midwest will be forced by AHI to do anything is a joke.

Midwest just dumped a ton of cayesh into thier branches, are hiring reps like crazy, expanding in MN and laughing at these rumors.

What a sad little group of posters.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will happen. AHI will rule the world!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully AHI will not rule the world. It has some of the most inconsiderate employees. I know because unfortunately I am stuck there until I find another job. It should be very easy for anyone from Midwest, Webster or MWI for that matter to steal business from AHI due to disorganization, rude corporate employees and the overall lack of any amount of customer service. I truly feel sorry for the customers and employees that actually care/cared about their jobs.

If this rumor is true then the Midwest employees are in for a rude awakening.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Midwest employees if they announce this merger officially just run run run to any job you can find! Anything is better than working for Animal Health International! The merger will ruin your business and your customers will choose not to trust you anymore! That is how bad this company sucks!!