Merger?

Discussion in 'TargetRx' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And to you my friend I say "B*&w Me". Thank you very much and have a good day.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, clearly former employee Clark Kent is really ticked off, as he saw the sign-in book was gone with his x-ray vision

The problem is not disgruntled former employees. It's that there are so few happy current employees, beyond the senior ones picking through the ruins they created every day...

Maybe if someone wised up to why we are miserable, they would do something for us, and understand the problem could be with them, and stop blaming those that are long gone. Do you guys finally get it?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one looks happy in the building. Nothing to look forward to except crazy end of the quarter work load.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disgruntled former employees are not the problem. Disgruntled current employees are only a symptom. The problem is more a lack of transparency, lack of candor, lack of communication at all.

Oh, and lets not forget the lack of clients, lack of business, and lack of innovation from the group who is supposed to innovate, but seems to prefer writing books and doctoral theses.

Love the previous poster's depictions of PH's presentation skilz. Whose brainchild was it to put him in front of clients? He surely doesn't dazzle them with his brilliance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have a dog in this fight and am leery to jump in but I monitor TargetRx site because I am in the industry. I have seen these posts about PH and decided to check the TRx website for his bio. This poster is spot on. This guy jumps from senior director at PDI to SVP? It seems his claim to fame is a Fortune mag article.

I have seen other companies make this same mistake, often over and over again. This is not a position for someone to learn on the job. It can be a killer for a company. Before everyone jumps on me this is just the opinion of one person who happens to have been around the industry for a long time. I offer it as an observation of what is wrong with the industry, not so much as a dig at PH.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former employee here. Periodically, I check in to see if there is any news or informed dialogue occuring. Having worked with PH for a long time, I can say that he is a brilliant guy. Does he have his idiosyncrasies? Yes, but who doesn't. Fact is he connects well with the technical client buyer and has innovative ideas. Not his fault that the company doesn't have the resources to support them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto the brilliant - but you can't impress the client, technical or not, if you don't come to work, so showing up would be a start

You also forgot to mention arrogant - but at least he's not here that often, so the put-downs are infrequent enough we can handle it

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably not around much because he is interviewing. And if he were around who is really left to aggravate.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PH did not just jump from sr dir to svp. He's been here over 10 years. The fact of the matter is this company would have been out of business years ago without him. Luby and he made this place great - - and CS has done nothing but erode the co at every turn.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, CS does not always erode company value...these days he mostly just sits around hunched over his screen banging away on Facebook, writing high school and college buddies, that is when he is not on Linked-in looking for a job, oh sorry, I mean potential clients

Then there is the terrific job he has done selling the company - not being able to sell anything to clients, he has turned his, uhm, attention (can you call it that?), to selling the company - let's hope he is more productive there, even if he has whittled it down to a shell of it's recent greatness

Good luck to all of us - our best hope may just be a new boss

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Client Solutions are the folks who add value to the clients, certainly not BD. BD is busy scheduling lunch with "potential" client who don't show up.

Lack of understanding the methodology will lead to all clients leaving TargetRX. Less clients for FPA means the database is not robust. With no investment into the database there is less value in the intellectual property of the company. The executive team should sell the company/merge the company as soon as possible.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're correct, Client Service brings the value to the client. But potential clients wont see that value until deals are closed. And from I see, most of the big clients left for IRX. This means BD must build relationships to attempt and winback business when contracts expire. Without a solid relationship, unless there is a price reduction, competitive advantage or an issue with impact, the client won't move.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What can they really offer a customer? The magic HOWIE black box?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this has been in the works for at least half of the time the current Emperor rose to power. Lack of clothes has probably prevented closing a deal...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lack of clothes! - check out the custom-made shirts, pastel sweaters, Italian suits, cashmere topcoats and rep ties before you say that!

Lack of insight, sense, intelligence, ethics, respect, common touch - that I can live with, and sounds much more like The Emperor we all know today

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Lack of clothes" was intended as a metaphor for a lack of substance and integrity. With the Emperor's wardrobe it's easy to see how the metaphor would be missed.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, right you are - a full closet and an empty mind, thanks!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of secret meetings, but no dirt?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patience my fellow board members. A company such as TargetRx takes time to be sold. Business risk evaluation and customer contact takes time during the month of August. Bankers, lawyers, accountants and clients go on holiday. I should foresee news in the glorious months of autumn. The leaves shall change color and so might ownership. Let us hope the winds of change are not those associated with hurricane force but gentle breezes more akin to trade winds rippling through the palm fronds in the BVI.