Merit increasds

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2018 at 6:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lilly does it again. How was your merit this year?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is my first full working year out of college so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pretty happy with a $4K raise. Is that considered low?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! That would be on the high side!! Try $1,000- $1,500!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be happy with any raise at Lilly. Lilly is a joke of a company and treats its employees like disposable ass wipe rags. Remember a few years ago going every other year with no raises and then crap raises the next. Wow, the grass IS greener else where.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

average raise in oncology was 4%...pretty good if you ask me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

much depends where your salary is within your band, bigger merit when you're new in band
    middle of road 4.7%

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Literally, stealing from shareholders. Anyway, with stuglik and cook that has been going on for years.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Competed waste of money. Want great efficiency and effectiveness decrease salaries and increase commissions.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8.6% but I deserve more. This is my first job after college and if Lilly wants to keep younger reps they will have to give more $ cuz companies want us cuz we are better than old reps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy it while it lasts because you will be replaced by apps and AI bots, which will do a better job. Stop pretending you “sell” anything. Formulary and discounts are more of a factor for sales.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are dumb. What was your base? Most likely trash money.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trash money? Poster is right- lots of other opportunities out there. I got hired at 63,400 but got a bump to Senior rep this year- now at 83,470 3 years out of college. True I'm doing better than most of my friends but fact of the matter is many companies are paying closer to 100k for someone with my experience.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received nearly $2 Million in stock...maybe you should come over to Elanco. — Jeff

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest