Merit increase

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Oct 24, 2018 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

opko’s management team is the worse in the history of the pharm industry. Yes the RSS’s are smarter than the RSM’s for sure. They bring no value to the table.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you were hired did the hiring manager, HR or KM mention to you that you would never receive a raise or merit increase due to the funds not being "in the budget"?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? There are no raises at Opko? Then your bonus must be huge to make up for a no raise policy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOPE!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YUP

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since the cost of living doesn't go up, why should your base salary go up?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you think it is rather disengenious to not disclose the lack of merit increases?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious? The cost of living goes up every year. Besides most company’s have a yearly merit evaluation tied to an increase in base salary.

Opko is a different animal lead by people that have no clue on how to motivate employees. And i am not just talking about money. Pathetic and sad.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's how KM thinks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He manages through intimidation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you actually did your job you would be rewarded. Instead you expect to be paid for sitting around slandering your employer. Classic millenial

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually if you did your job and if you knew how to lead and motovate we would be at 2000 + visls per week. Please tell us, how many RSS’s have resigned recently? Pathetic loser.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U.S. Inflation Rate History and Forecast
    Year Inflation Rate YOY Events Affecting Inflation
    2016 2.1%
    2017 2.1% Core inflation rate 1.8%.
    2018 1.9% Core rate 1.9 %. The current rate is updated monthly.
    2019 1.9% Forecast. Core rate 2.0%

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Basic math says we’re losing money with inflation each year unless your territory is performing exceptionally well and those are very few.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don’t care. We are dispensable. No loyalty whatsoever. Wake up keep interviewing.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I woke up a long time ago. Taking my time making sure I don’t make this mistake again. AZ is not the answer either. Experienced renal reps know it. There hasn’t been a great renal drug in a long time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I woke up a long time ago. Taking my time making sure I don’t make this mistake again. AZ is not the answer either. Experienced renal reps know it. There hasn’t been a great renal drug in a long time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last great renal drug to show FDA approved significant reductions in mortality was.......we are still waiting.......

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an incentive to stay you dolt! Sorry to use a big word.

21. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whoever posted that the woke and realized AZ wasn’t the answer didn’t get a job offer lol