Merit increase

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Oct 24, 2018 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aren’t you clever with your conclusion, Einstein. Soon you will be standing in front of the sales force wondering who in the audience is interviewing to get out of this sh*t hole, hint 90% of us. Very unconfortable for you. lol

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. Cancelled my final interview with AZ. Moving on from Renal and pharma altogether for a better and saner opportunity that pays just as well.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stripper pole? LOL.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing that Rayaldee hasn't been sold yet.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe there haven’t been any interested buyers or any that will pay the price Frost would want.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KM doesn't care if you stay. He is hiring his own "elite" sales force.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is nothing elite about who he is hiring.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s just about bringing in warm bodies to artificially pump sales numbers so KM can get “his” from PF

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep. true

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. Never.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was never a discussion surrounding the possibility of no merit increase and no reference in the offer letter. I haven’t checked to see if there is a policy concerning merit increases. Our peers at other companies are now going to potentially be earning more because they are receiving merit increases. Does anyone believe that Opko will eventually be profitable to the point of being able to provide the increase or the stock being worth enough to make up for it?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just leave then!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, get outta here you bum.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like upper management is posting again. They never learn.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your above posts are any indication of how unsupportive you are to your coworkers with legitimate concerns (unless you are professional trolls with no life) then you are part of the negative fear culture here. I was warned early on at Opko by JA ,not to voice any concerns about my territory or anything else for that matter as I might end up being out of a job. This forum as jaded as it is and if you can weed through the trolls, is one of the only places to express concerns and frustrations.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely! Who uses the phrase “get outta here you bum” Seriously unprofessional and they work for Opko? What a surprise!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very toxic environment