Merit Increases

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2014 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gonna be nada....same as before.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot.

Any idea what is cost to replace a good employee. I have been in mid-level management for years and this is always a problem. Someone needs a bit more, I can't give it, they quit, things don't get done, the company will lose money, it cost time and money to recruit, and the new employee's salary is often higher than the departed employee.

I had this one young lady who was underpaid and needed about 12% to get the proper salary level. Upper level management said "no way" the max is 6%. She quit and to get a replacement cost 16.5% above the old salary plus all the hassle. Bull Shit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too true. Upper management typically does not understand that it costs more to train new people that is does to retain "talent". Fred has a lot of faults but he was one of the few people who have "run" AAI that knew the value of experienced staff. If you could stand to put up with the FDS BS you had a job. That all changed after the company went public, the idiots moved in and the place went down the shitter.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so it is going to be nothing again? time to move on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing or the usual pittance for the workers....the bosses will be sure to pay themselves well. There isn't enough profit to do anything else. Same as always. You should be used to it by now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too true.