Merry Christmas 2013!

Discussion in 'Pinnacle Biologics' started by Anonymous, Dec 19, 2013 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another year and y'all remain on this side of the prison bars - congratulations!!!

By the way, the investors that you guys are trying to sell Pinnacle to, hired consultants to reach out to former employees and physicians to ask our opinion about the product and current leadership. Therefore, this looks like another failed attempted sale of a washed up, extremely mismanaged and highly unethical organization.

Merry Christmas!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My opinion is that PDT w/Photofrin is effective. The VHS tapes are effective as well. I have VHS movies which I can play on my VHS player, and they both continue to work. And work well, I might add. The problem with the VHS tape and VHS player/recorder is that it's antiquated technology. Yes, it's well established, but no longer attractive. Physicians and their institutions (Centers of Excellence) prefer to associate themselves with the latest effective ground breaking treatments. This is how they compete for patients as well.

PDT w/Photofrin will never again experience a "break out" year, regardless of a sales team's efforts. The best sales team in the world would not be able to revive a re-packaged VHS technology.

PDT w/ Photofrin, your time came and has passed. Thank you for your contributions and memories.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the message! Bob

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're welcome Reuven! Say hi to the team for me.

Sweetness

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, 2014 is now here and a successful transaction completed. Perhaps you can now direct all that wasted energy you spent boo-hooing and move on to actually doing something productive for society.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your welcome, Bob

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob,
    I think you were trying to say "You're" as in "you are welcome".
    That's called a contraction in the english language; check your notes from 2nd or 3rd grade.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Concordia Healthcare Corp. Announces Acquisition Of Pinnacle Biologics, Inc.

Congrats to Concordia Health Care Corp!
    Re-packaging antiquated technology as previously indicated with the VHS analogy will be difficult. Then again, Polaroid is attempting to make a come back into the market place. Perhaps PDT can be re-invented to treat the very rare form of bile duct cancer. Otherwise, this falsity will continue to be a ruse used by the current owner of PDT w/ Photofrin so that the product/procedure is flipped again in a few short years.

Should this be the case of Mark Thompson (CEO of Concordia) being duped by Guillermo Herrera (former CEO of Pinnacle Biologics) with this recent acquisition, Mr. Thompson will surely exclude Robert Altman, Ph.D., from Concordia along with other management hold overs from Pinnacle Biologics.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/concordia-healthcare-corp-announces-acquisition-of-pinnacle-biologics-inc-237146781.html