Merz meets music city

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 20, 2019 at 10:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did anyone see resemblance of three ceos and movie three amigos? Merz is really trying pretend they are something that they are not. At least we can go out drink and get some good music after listening to idiots all all day!

2. Amen ! They looked pathetic! BR Can you vote for me to be best CEO! Never!
    where are the new products bobby?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to grow up or move on. Evolus is hiring a-holes like you!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OPs have some serious man jealousy issues! Merz is better than it’s ever been under Bob R leadership. Why don’t you talk to “bobby” in Cabo big man and give him a piece of your mind. You won’t because you din’t have the balls if not on an anonymous keyboard, and clearly you win’t be there with those of us who know how to sell what we have anyway! Bahaaahhaaaaa!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BR tenure at Merz will be short like his lower anatomy. Maybe Merz should have done due diligence and asked allergan if they rehire him?
    How man allergan retreads are there at Merz? Merz never learns its lessons.
    The great ones leave and the laggards stay behind wagging their talesand keep shining others.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our products and people are the laughing stock of aesthetics. It is demoralizing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why are you here?! Any self respecting person would not work in a company where they felt that was the case, as you then have self identified as one of the people that are a laughing stock.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you are a laggard? Or a troll posting here after having been fired? I’m one of the Allergan “retreads” that is here, and can promise you they would rehire him in a heartbeat. It was a major shock and blow to the company when he left. The real question is why would he or anyone else consider going back to work for Allergan. You can bet Philip and the board did due diligence and realized they would have been nuts not to hire him. Bob in charge was a major reason I felt confident joining Merz, and am happy I did. Reading BS posts like yours tell me you were fired by BR and hold a grudge or know you soon will be.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the response Bob!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Philip and the Board are a joke! If they knew what due diligence was, they would never have acquired Ulthera or Neocutis.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re welcome, but my name is not Bob.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s amazing that you are still a rep given your apparently amazing capabilities that are far superior to theirs!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My girlfriend won't use any of our products, and she puts shit in her face non-stop. Trust me, that's saying a lot. I think they lie about their annual numbers. Ulthera is the biggest humiliation in history. I still can't wrap my head around that one. $$$$$$ I think half of us are getting laid off with this Covid shit, but they want to pay us later, a "wait and see approach." No one is going to have money for these treatments, esp when a new Botox just came out for half the price. They are untrustworthy. I am switching gears. I don't see any money in this business. The staples will remain the same. Botox, Juvederm products, PRP ( no money), and regular plastic surgery. I guess they are counting on Brinkley's pulled face, which everyone knows is plastic surgery. Their biggest clients are in The Philipines. I mean....whose next? Haiti? No offense to Haitians.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So which products do you like? They are the lamest of aesthetics. Perhaps they have good drugs for neurology, but their options, Ultherapy/Cellfina are just pathetic and the same product anyway. I don't think you should use a product that goes on your ass on your face, personally. This is why the morale is low. Women don't want anything we have to offer. It's marketed to death, and then lawsuits happen because we work for greedy criminals. Just face it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least Neocutis is safe. The lawsuits are rolling out for Ultherapy. Now brain damage is added to the list of damages and no long-term studies. Someone died in 2012. Neurologists are starting to fight back. Have you gone on line? I am glad that my girlfriend stayed away from this, I'd be fucking pissed if she was dealing with this shit. Everyone is turning a blind eye to this machine and I don;t know how anyone in Ulthera sales can push that thing. I hope to get some kind of severance package. I honestly feel weak for staying as long as I did and needed this t happen. That's just me though. Good luck out there!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then they gave Bouchard the highest position to save face for the Ultherapy disaster. The board is so transparent.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well someone paid or not was extremely bored to put up 4 comments on this board. No one Ever posts on here. I hope no one is gullible enough to buy into these crap posts.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bored, during COVID? Nooooo! Wow, please give me notes on how you are spending your unemployed time? Everyone is online all day, looking for a job, if you're intelligent.

If the products were safe and effective, the sales pressure would not be unrealistic, because the products would be selling themselves. Get it Mensa?

Our products suck. Period. They have plenty of options and money to acquire products and companies, and this is what they choose? So, yeah. It makes everyone else have to work 10x harder. Not worth it. They have no innovation. They don't have their finger on the pulse of the future of aesthetics. They do not have a knack for it.

The morale is low.

Maybe they can sell off part of the company.

I am looking for a real job.

This shit show is over.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, you are one crazy sob to be posting 4 times in 13 minutes after 1am on a board no ine pays attention too! You appear highly confused as you reference being unemployed, hoping for a severance, and looking to leave. Make up your mind and if you do work here please make it up to leave as shit-shows like you aren’t what I want to be around!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me someone has video of that? I’m DYING. I quit in 2016. That’s effing classic. I came on here to see what was going on. If people were leaving. Everyone says they are going to and then they don’t. There is a whole world out there. I stayed too long myself and it’s a decision I vehemently regret. Good luck.