Message for Kaplan and Balzer

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2017 at 7:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In over 30 years, I have never seen this company more dysfunctional. Our computer system, sales models, metrics and alignments are negatively impacting sales. I have one recommendation, TRUST you sales force to do drive business. Listen to your reps and ABLs and make the appropriate changes. You do not need to spend dollars on consultants to tell you how to target and market our products in each individual territory, your reps will do that for free and the info will be accurate. I could write a book on how the call metrics and new geography has negatively impacted my area, it makes absolutely no sense what so ever. Customers actually laugh at what Sanofi has created. Embrace and enable your sales force and trust them, you will be amazed by the results.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree with the OP. I've said the same thing for years. Unfortunately, it will never happen. Work on your plan b or you will find yourself stuck in this misery for far too long. Welcome to the new world of pharma! I still believe that this crap in diabetes will come to an end in the next year or so. I'm just trying to decide if I really want to stay that long.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Save you breath. I'm convinced it is actually a plan to destroy the business. I find it hard to believe that this many forced errors could be anything but intentional. If I owned this company I would line up leadership, put dunce caps on them, and let sales reps throw rotten tomatoes at them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^^^
    This guy totally gets it. Totally intentional. They don't want to pay severance or unemployment. It's a part of the plan. Management has an IQ of a nothing burger. They loathe the sales force and they deserve the same treatment. This place is despicable.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's nearly an $8B franchise. Are you that stupid to create a scenario where people care about reps severance or not? You are really an idiot and need a reality check. If you actually worked and spent time thinking of how you can improve your impact on your customers, you may have a future. Otherwise, you will continue to bring your peers down by the lack of work ethic. Always someone else's problem. That's a great lesson to teach your kids some day.

Don't tell me you give a shit and then come across finger pointing at everyone else but the mirror. You really need to have a gut check. It's amazing how you complain that targets and everything else is wrong but never talk about the impact you are making with your MDs or how you are managing a portfolio. Use your time and energy working for a living instead of pointing fingers and blaming everyone else. It is really nauseating.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my word just stop. This isn't even a real job anymore. Sanofi can't even find an executive to lead that isn't half-crazy or just plain dimwitted. The impact on the numbers is largely driven by managed care and the life cycle of the products that we are selling. There is no sales book, attitude shift, or marketing message that is going to have an impact on reality. Please, whomever you are-you go look in the mirror and do a gut check on yourself. The future is not in basal insulins and primary care selling. We are selling the historical equivalent of a 1980 Buick Regal to customers that are telling us they don't care. You better get your ass off CP and dust off that resume. You seem to have a tremendous amount of negative energy and delusional thinking. Perhaps you should apply for Kaplan's job?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be an investor trolling the sites for info. Phrases like "managing a portfolio" tells us that you have no idea what it's like in the field. Let me tell you something from the boots on ground perspective. The OP is 100% correct. We have been sent into a war with our hands tied behind our backs. We are trying like crazy to drive sales because that is our craft and livelihood. We have strong, long term relationships with our offices. What we do strongly impacts ourselves, the management and on up the line to Wall Street. Of course the most important people are the patients whose lives we also help.
    But the focus has shifted from sales and patients to box-checking metrics. Dozens of metrics that impact nothing except our efficiency in the field. It adds a blindfold to our already tied hands. This new paradigm leaves us dead in the water.
    So here's the solution: Leave us alone and let us practice our craft. I promise that if you let your sales people actually sell ( no telecons, no reports, no trackers, no percentages of _____ achieved, etc, et al ad nauseum), we will deliver in spades.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add to that our leadership is a bunch of douchebags and liars.