message sent to George on behalf of employees

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Mar 19, 2019 at 7:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(TEXTED TO GEORGE"S PHONE)
    You and John really screwed the faithful employees who stuck by Pernix till the end. Some losing more than $20,000+ in forth quarter bonus. ( You probably knew when we met in our regional breakouts you were going to screw us ).
    I hope you feel some sort of remorse on how you stole from us.im sure if you really look deep within yourself you will need what we all saw; a lousy leader who cut bait and F$#@&# his faithful crew.
    George, I hope every time you try to enjoy your ill gained riches you realize who and what you are.....a thief and a looser who sucked at his job.
    When I looked you in the eye and told you "I know you" if you didn't understand that I was saying that I knew you were a looser and way in off your head.
    Well for the benefit of the real Pernix team, I am proud to be there Representative when saying " George, you are a real Asshole"

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok well this person is obviously not an English major. But even 6th grade C students like this who are now “slow adults” with a family deserve more than this George Jones excuse for a man has done at Pernix. He f’ed them out of their earned bonuses and fired them on no notice. And he and all those other dbags at the home office took big golden parachutes. George you had a chance to do the right thing and you turned out to be a heartless dick

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you don’t have to be too sharp to work for pernix. Sounds like this person has an 8th grade education. No wonder this company went out of business. You probably should have left with the rest of us when the writing was on the wall. Moron.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you don’t have to be too sharp to work at pernix. It doesn’t look like this guy made it past the 8th grade. No wonder pernix went out of business. Maybe you should have gotten out with the smart ones instead of being left holding the bag.