Message to Marti and Paul

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Mar 31, 2018 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The P-club award is supposed to be for the top 10% of the sales force. However, when I looked at the December ranking report for the Summit sales force there are only 82 territories including vacant territories. This would mean 8 territories max represent the top 10% to be eligible to win the contest based on the rules and criteria we all have in writing.

However, even the Houston South territory on the summit sales force finished @ #11 and won, and calculates to the top 13% instead of top 10%. This sales force should have had a max of 8 territories win this year. Period! I can't believe this is not regulated more fairly and kept honest by HR.

Who decides which sales force gets extra awards? This sounds like potential bias, discrimination, or favoritism.

Are you going to go back to previous years and apply this same logic to all the territories that finished in the top 13% and give them their award?

How about the pinnacle team from this year? Can you apply this same logic and give a few extra awards to the reps in this sales force that were in the top 13% too?

How about derm and GI? The top 13% should be rewarded as well since the contest has been expanded to select franchises.

Otherwise, your p-club contest is a joke and has limited credibility. You put the rules in writing, but they are not followed consistently across franchises. This is your chance to lead with fairness, or find excuses for your bias, discrimination, and favoritism from one franchise to the next.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU. You lost because you bitch on Cafepharma instead of making things happen for you. Keep losing, loser.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an awesome company. i won an award based on modified criteria. I will keep on winning this way for sure!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It could be that the top 10% of territories had vacancies therefore the company simply recognized the 10% of occupied territories which brought it to 13%. I would rather have our management do this then give up slots and not take the appropriate number of people on the trip.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point. There was only 1 vacant territory. Even considering this, they still gave this sales force additional awards.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I stopped working when they changed the sales goals to move several favorites into p club and $$$$$. Void of ethics, I will totally fuck off until that shit stops or I find something else. F those assholes.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I stopped caring when the trips are in lame locations and feel like a company meeting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's been that way since the Habig days. Find a way to get your favorites a a trophy. Make sure you reward multiple people for the same thing. Make sure there is diversity in the awards. Everything is watered down, so nothing matters any more.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a joke lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never go on the Pclub trip. Management is constantly judging you. Take the cash and don’t look back.trust me it is not a vacation at all.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fork Marti. If Idiotic thoughts were worth a penny, Marti would be a millionaire. Void of talent and pissing money away in her retreats while she prepares to lay off the non diversity reps. That is your leader. We are all forked now. Except for the parachute she will get.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did you last go? Seven years ago? We know who you are.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck P club and Marti too! Where is fat ass Folio what an HR shit head

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if I understand this correctly, MH tells the talking heads that we need more $ so inflate rep goals and fuck with their numbers. Two sheets of paper. Marti’s Like and her dislike sides. Take $from the dislike and give to the like. How original you fucking idiot.