Methergine

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by anonymous, Aug 11, 2017 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are several positions open across the country now. What's the story?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are open because the reps are quitting at a record pace. This companies culture horrible. Do not under any circumstances accept a position from this company. You will regret it instantly. You will get a GPS in your car, an IPAD that records how many times you use the IVA and you wont be paid bonus. These are all facts and not opinions...keep looking.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You, are asking about the openings. There were 30 Hospital reps. 20 have left and at least 8 of those are looking. Everything the last person said is accurate. Terrible culture. They have a GPS they track your every move. Out of the 30 positions there are 3 people going to make a bonus. 27 positions are at 75% or below. What does that tell you. Vacation sucks. If you are sick you must use your vacation days. 7 paid holiday's nothing compared to the other companies. They do not care about you. Bottom line. Do your homework... Ask to talk to a rep that has been with the company longer than 6 months. You will get the facts. Also they want you to sell a 70 year old drug that they took from being Generic and made it Branded. They are charging high way robbery for the pill.. They think doctors want to hear about a drug they have been using for years. This company has no clinical studies that are significant. Nothing new. The studies are old. They want you to sell the drug face to face 8 calls a day, with what data.. No evidence based studies to back up how they want you to dose it.. RUN.... do not come here.. .

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm glad I used this Lupin offer to get a raise at my current company...