#Metoo Harrassment

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many AZ employees feel as though they have been harassed in some way by a manager or fellow employee? Do you fear retaliation if you were to contact HR? Please share your stories.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your manager is a white heterosexual male, then by all means file a charge with H.R. H.R. is the least diverse group in AZ, meaning they have zero heterosexual white males and a majority of man hating minorities who have been practicing reverse discrimination for decades. It is now SOP for a minority or female rep to claim harassment by their DM in order to avoid termination or discipline for policy violations. That is the real story of AZ harassment.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your manager is a white heterosexual male, then by all means file a charge with H.R. H.R. is the least diverse group in AZ, meaning they have zero heterosexual white males and a majority of man hating minorities who have been practicing reverse discrimination for decades. It is now SOP for a minority or female rep to claim harassment by their DM in order to avoid termination or discipline for policy violations. That is the real story of AZ harassment.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR exists for one purpose and one purpose only. That purpose is to protect the Company from human resource issues that could negatively affect the company. The policies all protect the company in all circumstances. This is all done under the guise of "fairness" to the employees, but the net result is always the same. The company always wins. They could care less about you....you are nothing more than a commodity that can easily be replaced.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is your friend. Call us and let us know what's going on. We will reprimand your manager
    and you will not be targeted.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

H.R. will always do the company's business unless the situation they face is neutral and they are not getting signals from someone in leadership on which side they should find guilt. In that case it will depend on whether you are on the H.R. good list of the bad list. Good list would be a minority, a female, gay, etc. Bad list, All white males or sometimes even successful and attractive white females. If you are on the bad list they will interview your peers until they find someone to who will say negative things about you. Then they use that and whatever negative shit they can make up to get legal's approval to demote or fire you. That is the AZ H.R. game in a nutshell.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I once worked in human resources in an administrative role and I saw this play out on more that a few occasions. They would interview someone over the phone that they knew had a grudge against the accused. Then they would ask who else they should talk to. This led them to a completely biased report. I always wondered, shouldn't they select a random sample of people to get facts instead of opinions? But over time I realized that they were not interested in the truth.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As much as they say they don't allow retaliation, there is ALWAYS retaliation! Managers are allowed to "manage out" reps they don't like whether they have good reason or just don't like them. It's female managers too, not just white males...trust me! My manager is a wolf in sheeps clothing! Nice to your face and nothing but compliments, then call from HR two days later. No coaching, no warnings...just a witch hunt! Even when HR can't find anything, she is always on a hunt for something to turn us in for. Tell me how motivated that makes a district who doesn't trust their manager...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe the previous poster was referring to managers who are attacked by H.R.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was totally harassed by a counterpart. Went to my manager, up to HR... Investigation confirmed the harassment. They asked me to stay away from my counterpart. Eventually made us work together again. They totally retaliated against me in the end..... I actually had a huge settlement cash wise. HR should have canned the dumb ass on the spot! AZ HR will not help you... Even with evidence #METOO

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's good to know.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct! They will not help you! And to help the sales leadership justify your dismissal, sales operations will "adjust" your sales numbers to give the impression that you are not delivering to your goal. Prove that you are not getting credit for your contribution, compliance will step in and accuse you of HIPPA violations. It is a no win situation once targeted for dismissal at big pharma. You will eventually go numb to the bullshit. Just collect the paycheck and keep your mouth shut. There are ways to get back at anyone harassing you without having to go to management or HR.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a podmate who broke all the rules; didn't spend more than 20 hours in territory a week; had deals set up where caterers delivered to the house for large social gatherings and family get togethers; got kickbacks on lunches with HCPs; faked calls; faked lunches; filled out PAs for offices; and countless other administrative nonos. I questioned the behavior, giving detailed proof of serious fraud, extortion, and embezzlement. Not only did this person not get investigated; soon after reporting this to my then manager I was put on a PIP and eventually forced to resign mutually. Besides my manager having a long working history with the violator, exposing the truth would have demonstrated the manager's complacency with the illegal behavior that was so glaringly obvious. A couple months back, I came to find out my manager extorted money from AZ when he was a rep, much in the same way my podmate continued to do so. She was aware of his behavior back in the day, and he was well aware of her continued illegal behavior. Reporting her would have meant risking being exposed as well.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the culture like here and what type of fleet car do they offer?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you have a field ride you need to be doing today?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Above average and chevy Malibu

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NEVER report compliance violations. You will become the enter of the investigation. And you will be blackballed.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many of you have a podmate who feeds her family with company funds?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! U are funny!! (Stupid) Obviously u work for AZ! And can not get a clue of the "culture" because you have your head up yur Ass!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest