#Metoo Harrassment

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very laid back and no micro managing by managers. Great company good bene's and $130K @ plan.
    Metrics easily attained and territories wide open with excellent access.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! "Ways to get back at them"? Like what?? Get real moron! I decided to report the sexual harassment because I deserved much better.... After over 20 years of continued success with thus company.... I didn't have to take that shit. Eventually the harasser was canned....but not before targeting me... I'm glad to say I had the evidence and their investigation confirmed what I had reported. Full retirement, pension, benefits for life, and cash$$$$$. Probably should've went to court but didn't want to wait years for the millions I should've received! FYI... HR is not on your side if you're sexually harassed!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR has your back. Trust them and do tell everything. You'll help then get the bad manager or team member fired.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call the ethics hotline and you will remain anonymous and HR will be on your side.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is kept busy these days.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Report compliance violations and HR will turn the investigation on you. Not worth it unless you have documentation and witnesses. Even then, make sure you have retained a lawyer to communicate on your behalf. I witness violations daily. But choose to ignore because it is not worth the harassment or the hassle. The violations range from insignificant to severe. From embezzlement to faking calls to faking signatures for samples. It is not my job to do my manager's job. That is what DSM's get paid to do. Even if you successfully prove the violations, your career flame will eventually be extinguished at AZ. And forget being brought into an ongoing investigation of harassment or discrimination. Those lying on behalf of the organization will be rewarded with COE and other rewards and recognition. If you do the right thing, you will be harassed and your performance will be adjusted to make you look like you aren't working or contributing to goals.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good advice Thanks I'll call Monday.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have your lawyer call. Retaliation comes in many forms. Once you make that alleged ananomous call, your world will be turned upside down.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes don't have an attorney call, you call them personally.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"ananomous" ? BWAAA HA HA u lonely stupid fool The word is plastered on the board and you couldn't figure out to at least copy it ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had written documentation of a manager harassing and discriminating. I also had written documentation of peers having knowledge of harassment and discrimination. When it proceeded through the legal process the manager lied and so did my peers. HR and legal knew they were lying. Not one of them was disciplined or dismissed. The compliance training we receive and the direction to report what we see are all BS. To this day my partner continues to carry on a carafe as if she doesn't realize that I have court sealed documents demonstrating her willingness to lie. I now have proof that she was rewarded for covering for the company. My lawyer is waiting for a class action to proceed further. It is a tough spot to be in when you are harassed and discriminated against at this company. The system is set up to protect the company and to incentivize everyone to turn on the victim. Horrible company and an even more evil culture.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is the ugly truth; you have been lied to by the company and your attorney. First the company screwed you and then your attorney screwed you. I doubt that all of your counterparts lied at the direction of the H.R. My guess is that they covered their own asses because they don't give a shit about you. Anyone who told H.R. the truth, that evidence would have been buried.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only buried but those telling the truth harassed and retaliated against. Great system huh?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR source here. We use outside counsel to influence the witnesses. It is unethical but effective. No one ever wins a case in court against us. The movie "The Firm" is based upon the old Astra days. We also do not fire people for lying to protect the company. We actually reward them. They are our kind of character. We settle millions of dollars worth of cases out of court every year and spend ten times as much on legal fees to defend our way of life and the culture we have carefully crafted over the years. No court records means no history of legal precedent. It is a perfect system. And even if you win you lose unless you are close to retirement.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above post is right on! I retired from AZ with 30+ years, and I can tell you a dozen stories where reps went to HR for help, and then were targeted. I know of only 2 instances where the entire district complained, and the manager was ultimately let go. This is extremely rare! IF, you have district wide complaints, then you must all stick together when you approach the RBD or HR. But the above post is right, HR is definitely not your friend!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOJ here. Please contact our whistleblower hotline. We will gladly investigate charges of collaboration to defraud the US government. We have been working closely with the ACLU to bust the pants off pharma for discrimination and harassment. Do not go to HR. They will only obstruct justice and derail our efforts.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If someone high up inside the AZ machine wants you gone then you will be gone one way or another. The favorite approach at H.R., particularly if you are in management is to find out who your enemies are or who the biggest backstabbers are among your peers or direct reports. They will interview them and only them with leading questions until they get the answers they want. When they find their source they will network with them to uncover a larger nest of haters to interview. This will become their story to legal to secure approval to terminate or demote you. Instead of running out the liars and backstabbers among us, they reward them. What a great culture we have created.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a rep in our region. Lied during a legal process. Helped protect leadership and colleagues during a discrimination case. Written proof that she lied. Instead of the company adhering to HR policies and firing her. She has been rewarded with countless blessings. COE, bigger bonuses, and is targeted to be promoted to executive sales professional early next year. She is the biggest phony in the organization. Barely works twenty hours per week but knows how to enjoy the spoils. Last year she was moved into a different district and her success continues to ride her ability to work the system and not work a full day. At least we are rid of her uncanny ability to backstab and bullshit her way to the top. I feel sorry for the people whose backs she goes behind and talks shit about. She has had five partners in as many years. Most have left "mutually". Rumor has it her current partner is already on a PIP and could be forced out after the new year. If this happens. I will post specifics in order to protect the innocent. Takes all the credit and none of the blame. Time to rid this company these types.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call HR. We will make sure anyone onto us is targeted and terminated with cause.